free hit
counters
Vanya's Turbo SE blog - Page 5 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Yep, that shows your battle with the hub carrier. And a baby prancing pony. Or would that be a prancing foal? 😄

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next up, how to pick a Lotus Esprit. The initial prospect of an Exige or Elise was daunting enough with regards to the fear mongering. The Esprit took it to a whole new level. This was hard core.

After 4 years of Esprit ownership it feels like it's about time to start a blog for my Turbo SE. Since taking the plunge in 2012 I've been on an arduous yet fulfilling path which has seen me develop f

Thanks everyone for reading! Time for the next installment of this epic tale: The Journey Home (and how I almost totalled my new Esprit 5 miles from home). Prior to collecting the car in May I'd

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
On 01/03/2021 at 10:11, Vanya said:

Hmmm damn google photos. Doesn't seem to be an option to make the pics public. 

Lets see, does this link work:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPbzOsTq9Yg1tqtIf_itVwYaHEd1lGOgIjJcSlkLFDf5LMC0nnMRH5--vTBYVGmPg?key=NVlhMmpKWHJ6RnZJNTgybXBnUWgtcWZWYTBjRUtR

I can't see the photos :( I found the links from Google stopped working reliably for me sometime last autumn. Not sure if there was a change on the forum software or on Google's end. I now have to save my photos from Google to my laptop and then upload them to the post. I have to resize the photos before I upload too because more than one photo exceeds the max attachment size on the post.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

Google link worked for me. Good pics, I hope to avoid that job for awhile...