free hit
counters
2016 Lotus Festival - Discounted Tickets now available! - Page 4 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

2016 Lotus Festival - Discounted Tickets now available!

Hi Bibs

I've bought 2 tickets for both days but I'm now thinking about camping on site would it be possible to upgrade the tickets to full weekend with camping?

I would be bringing a motor home and car trailer.

Mark

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What's the last day sending out tickets for Sunday Bibs?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

just booked for Sunday :-)

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I'm looking forward to seeing your silver lovely @Escape - I'd have loved to have managed to get a deal on that car !!

Only here once

On 8/20/2016 at 20:43, mayesprit said:

What's the last day sending out tickets for Sunday Bibs?

Weds to be safe, Thurs to take a risk and Friday to live life on the edge! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

11 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I'm looking forward to seeing your silver lovely @Escape - I'd have loved to have managed to get a deal on that car !!

I don't think she would have suited your taste Barry, I could drive her straight home and she never let me down. :sofa:

She's been doing very well as a semi-daily driver (ca 10k miles/year), the only problem was a leaking water pump after a couple of months and some other normal wear-items needing replacement. But she doesn't look as lovely as she could/should, mostly because of being used so much.

I look forward to seeing you guys as well! 

@Alan, I'll bring the treats I forgot to hand out last time, do remind me. ;)

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Just over 48 hours left to get your tickets :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Discount ticket deadline extended to 4pm tomorrow! :D

Evora NA

Anyone staying at the Brands Hatch Hotel Friday night? Meet for a beer?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

24 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Anyone staying at the Brands Hatch Hotel Friday night? Meet for a beer?

I'll be at the camp site.. http://www.lotus-festival.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/160828-Lotus-Festival-Campsite.pdf so will try and meet up at some point..

10 minutes ago, Shorty said:

I will be at the camp site with my wife too

See you there Thorsten :gathering:

26 minutes ago, mcx said:

See you there Thorsten :gathering:

Okay! We will arrive Friday afternoon. I own a dark red Evora. We have to fetch up our tickets first from Paul directly in the paddock because we booked last Sunday. Hoping there is a supermarket in the near :-)