free hit
counters
Dear American Friends... - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Dear American Friends...

Bibs

It's lovely to have you here on TLF :thumbup:

There has been a marked increase in USA traffic very recently. In fact we now have over 12,000 visits/month from the USA which is up 20-25% or so from this time a month ago and lots of you are now posting which is great! Anyone know why?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bibs, I more think they're looking into moving to the UK once their elections are over. :P   #TRUMPNUMBER1  :stuart:

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Yup, could be the same reason the Canadian dollar has been recovering lately -  American liberals moving money north in anticipation of filing refugee claims if Trump wins. :lol:

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I'm maybe wrong, but it could be something to do with Lotus and the love of the marque. Oh and they may be a little jealous at the choice of models we have. Sorry guys. One thing is for sure, many of our friends on the other side of the pond are certainly well versed in the various models.

He was Canadian! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

11 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

I'm maybe wrong, but it could be something to do with Lotus and the love of the marque. Oh and they may be a little jealous at the choice of models we have. Sorry guys. One thing is for sure, many of our friends on the other side of the pond are certainly well versed in the various models.

Spot on.  :thumbup:

Also some cool swag.  I really like the carbon fiber pen that was recommended.  https://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/accessoriesgifts/673-lotus-black-carbon-fibre-pen.html.  And that never-ending thread on the "Evora 400 test drive" makes me understand a little more how Parliamentary debates are what they are over there. 

• Gold FFM

Parliamentary debates. That's the ones where the photographer catches the half dozen or so people who are sound asleep in the house except when voting for a salary increase or increase expenses allowance. Is that the same with your committee's. or senate.

8 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Same place........

Barrack Obama is confusing us with Europe - enough said 

Well, at least the same continent in both cases.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC