free hit
counters
2016 Parking Volunteers - TLF needs you! - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2016 Parking Volunteers - TLF needs you!

Would anyone please be able to help out in getting all the cars parked up this year please?

There's not a lot to do, and to be fair you'll be done quite soon as everyone turns up quite early. If you can be on site for 8:30-9am that would be grand and they'll be free hire of a TLF reflective vest plus creme eggs for all :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, go on then - since you asked nicely. All that taxpayers' money wasted though,  . Trained never to volunteer for anything and what do I do? Head above the parapet yet again.

Alex and I will. 

Sorry Bibs, on,y just seen this. Am happy to assist. 

• Gold FFM

Oh, go on then - since you asked nicely.

All that taxpayers' money wasted though, :blush: . Trained never to volunteer for anything and what do I do? Head above the parapet yet again. :sofa:

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

I've been practising as well - what do you think?

"Oi you, you can't park there mate! Get it shifted now or you're getting a ticket!" :P

You'll need a finger waggle to go with that, otherwise very good! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

If last year's Festival is anything to go by people don't like parking per plans... never seen Alex get so bossy as when an Elise driver wanted to park with the Esprit display!

The term herding cats was heard a fair few times.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

• Bibs pinned this topic

Anyone else please? It's going to take more than 3 people to park up 300 odd cars! Thanks. 

Evora NA

:tumbleweed:

I've upped the ante to include creme eggs. You're a tough crowd! :lol:

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

With so few of us doing this, would it make for a more efficient routine if we offered a valet-parking service? I'm sure I've got Russ Swift's number somewhere if you want to give him a call, :P .

• Gold FFM

Sorry Bibs, on,y just seen this. Am happy to assist. :sleeping:

• Like 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

:animier:

Thank you! 

Evora NA

I think I promised to help this year, but I am sans Lotus while CHANGES sorts the engine and it really wouldn't be fun driving from Glasgow in a Citroen C4.  On the record - next year for sure.  Hope all goes smoothly and it's another great success!

Wonderful, thanks chaps :cheers:

Evora NA

:thumbup:

Evora NA

I'll be there early doors as usual and can help out until the others arrive.

08.gif

• Like 1

A very big thank you to all those who helped today - top, top job, cars looked amazing :D

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Bibs unpinned this topic