free hit
counters
Teigan again... - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Teigan again...

jimmybondi

Hey, I'm all for that - Tiegan baiting is a sport in some states/countries.

It's the people who post the same technical question, for example, all over that I find strange to understand.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiegan baiting is a sport in some states/countries.

I'm sorry I just had to :D

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.a...amp;h=0&p=2

Now! Say "Aye"

Edited by lrg_machine

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

He's certainly being researched.

These are our search keyword totals so far this month...

lotus esprit forum

lotusespritforum

lotus esprit v8 forum

lotus esprit s1

teigan annsaint

:huh:

Having replicated the search in Google it appears he really is a handbag designer!!! This is the top result!!!

http://www.madeinoc.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ile&id=4137

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

A question to people that use more than one format, why? If you can let me know what it is that you like about the other lists, I'll see if I can incorporate it here then we can all be one big happy family. I can't see the point in posting something multiple times on different sites about the same subject myself.

You can try and incorporate as much as you want but the people are another matter. Many regard this as an Euro or Brit site as well as PH. Even the classified items are just about all from the UK and Europe. While some of us from USA visit here, we do enjoy our visits here and the PH site there are many more that just visit once in a while or infrequently sometimes only once a week/month if that. We Americans will probably not give up the Yahoo Turbo Esprit site which is considered an American site by most. Even if the layout is not as clean and as not as easy to search it is where many of us started from as it was the one that started the Lotus lists. The only reason many of the Americans even joined PH and later switched to this site is becasue of KFM. The turbo list is where our friends are, the ones we have met in person at the North American LOG's, how we arrange to meet if passing through a members home town, and calls for assistance. It is not unusal for a turbo list member to travel several hundred miles to lend an in person assistance on a Lotus related problem although I don't believe anyone has done such a thing for Teigan.

Have you seen my range of front buckle corsets?

[ B)

I have now lol

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Mate, he might have just found someone with the same name.

Have you seen my range of front buckle corsets?

http://www.romantasy.com/index.html?BodyUR...set/paulc.shtml

B)

Strange co-insidence - Click on web site - go to gallery then click on Ann. (pic of Lotus)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Strange co-insidence - Click on web site - go to gallery then click on Ann. (pic of Lotus)

Good find Ian...

Paul, we are awaiting your explaination....? :huh::o

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Tell me you guys are only pretending to be annoyed/offended/bored/wound-up by this Teigan bloke?

So he has a tendancy to blur reality and fiction now and again - surely that's freedom of speech ain't it? ...kinda forum-type stuff no?

I just read all this thread and lots of Teigan's threads on other forums and found it quite entertaining!

Edited by Mad Zero

Forum: n. fo

Believe me Buzz, Mr.Te*g*ns brand of patronising /snide "humour" gets old pretty quickly, especially when you are the brunt of his "comments" :o

Most of his incitefull and inflammatory posts were delited from this forum by the moderators.

Go ahead and have a chat with him and you will find out what I mean. :P

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

I am sorry to say the guy was a total prat.

I only had one comment from him once regarding my bumper repair, he managed without seeing my car or a pic to tell me my bumper could have been repaired not replaced ,that I paid too much and the company that did it did not know what they were doing

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Tell me you guys are only pretending to be annoyed/offended/bored/wound-up by this Teigan bloke?

So he has a tendancy to blur reality and fiction now and again - surely that's freedom of speech ain't it? ...kinda forum-type stuff no?

I just read all this thread and lots of Teigan's threads on other forums and found it quite entertaining!

Nah, you're being too kind, and as Wayne says much of the real crap was deleted or modded away. I appreciate where you're coming from, being even-handed and non-judgemental, but you missed all the 'fun'.

Teigan was an arse when he was here, and we are glad to be rid of him. Occasionally, most of us have had disagreements on the forum over some topic or another (G car vs. S car, anyone? To mod or not to mod? :o ) and moved on from them in an adult manner, but Teigan was just trolling for arguments. I think it was something narcissistic, something to do with his sense of superiority. He endlessly whined about the 'faults' on his Esprit, and endlessly criticised the work of Lotus, citing his own 'experiments' as proof conclusive that they'd deliberately cut corners or set out to do sub-standard, unsafe, or unreliable engineering. It was all bullshit and he could never substantiate his claims, although he got very good at sidestepping the requests to substantiate his claims, or simply sell his car if it was causing him so much heartache.

I see he's still trolling on PH, and still sidestepping facts as fast as a crab in ballet shoes.

Typical of his idiocy is that, having been corrected by many (and in particular Kimbers) on the "Lotus never wind-tunnel tested the Esprit" thread, he's ignored the documented photographic and technical evidence and now claims to be "welding his own model chassis" so that his wind tunnel model will be more accurate than any that Lotus could have made... not that he believes that they ever did :P:P

One thing you'll notice here is that we don't flame each other, there's no long-held grievances aired at the drop of a hat, and there's no cliques out baiting each other for fun. When we say Teigan is an arse, we really mean it B)

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Nah, you're being too kind, and as Wayne says much of the real crap was deleted or modded away.

100%

You can't look through a banned members posts and think he/she was banned unfairly,

as the fact is, they were banned because of stuff you can't find that had to be removed.

If the mods have done their job properly, then it should actually be hard to find a reason

why a member was banned, as if the offending posts were still on the board then the reason

for taking this rare and drastic action of banning them would be pointless.

There are people that say 'why don't you leave it all up there for members to decide?', but

if you could honestly see the kind of stuff that has been removed and imagine it up there...

I think well over half of Teigans posts are no longer on the board, it was that bad at the time.

:P

Believe me MZ we've had some real hardcore racism, bigotry and nastyness in the past, so we jump on anything real quick and it disappears.

Teigan, on my first week on site, told me that I was selling my heritage and that I was mercenary scum (basically). What he didn't know is that the stuff I was selling was items that my dad had asked me to sell because they were all duplicated in his collection (Lotus brochures etc).

That was classic Teigan.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

All forums have their share of these idiots..... BCBBS and SELOC have had to deal with a cretin called MEGA.

I don't know why these people troll like they do.... but clearly they had "issues" when they were children.

Mind you, they're still bloody childish!

Theres a difference between "free speech" and being nasty/winding things for the sake of it.

At sometime they all go over the line.....

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few..... or the one" as someone once said ;0)