free hit
counters
2016 Photos & videos thread - Page 2 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

@Kimbers - Blimey, two posts above your original post, there's one right in front of you :)

@Bibs - thanks, will watch when I get home.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

big up to the man of the weekend. Thank you for all your effort ?

Here's my video of the day:  

08:00 09:45

Posted Images

@MPx Wrong Excel.....dammit! Mine is Pacific Blue. I would have thought someone would pick up on my awesome number plate almost as awesome as FAP above. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

8 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Would be nice if anyone had taken a picture of a lovely Excel instead of all those common Evora's! Best in show (but there was only me).

2 hours ago, Kimbers said:

@MPx Wrong Excel.....dammit! Mine is Pacific Blue. I would have thought someone would pick up on my awesome number plate almost as awesome as FAP above. 

....Ahhhh...so what you meant to say is did anyone take any pictures of the second best Excel at the show:P.  Sorry matey didn't see it - just got the description from you and your Dad which suggested it wasn't quite 100% yet .  Post a pic of the awesome number at least...

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:lol:

MS Paint? 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

George was too busy yapping to take many pics but here are a few :)

13161381_1129272580478125_1431176728_o.jpg

13170093_1129272573811459_1085070032_o.jpg

13184627_1129272567144793_1130909297_o.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA

:D

Evora NA

• Like 1

Evora NA

:thumbup:

Evora NA

On 10/05/2016 at 10:17, Bibs said:

@MPx Thanks to Bibs, here you go. FECK in all her glory and she looked awesome even with some friggin pleb (thanks @Advantage) leaning in the the back of her everytime I walked past!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

2 hours ago, Kimbers said:

@MPx Thanks to Bibs, here you go. FECK in all her glory and she looked awesome even with some friggin pleb (thanks @Advantage) leaning in the the back of her everytime I walked past!

FECKin awesomely appropriate I grant you Kimbers.  I'll look forward to a proper inspection next time...

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Bibs unpinned this topic