free hit
counters
Hello from Auckland, New Zealand - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hello from Auckland, New Zealand

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, I've been lurking around here for a while now and thought it was about time I said 'Hello'. I'm originally from the UK but now live in NZ. A couple of years ago I fulfilled a dream and

Welcome, excellent car choices! We're intending our honeymoon to be a road trip around NZ, how are the roads, anywhere you'd recommend?

Hi Richard - Congrats on the new purchase  and welcome to TLF. Might see you on a run sometime if/when I get the Esprit or MR2 back on the road.

Posted Images

Lovely looking car mate, great couple of shots! Welcome to TLF :welcome: 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome to TLF Richard. :welcome:

Great looking car. I really like that.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

haa.. first thought was our Kylie now drives Evora  :sofa:

• Like 1

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 07:01, Colin G said:

Welcome, excellent car choices! We're intending our honeymoon to be a road trip around NZ, how are the roads, anywhere you'd recommend?

Excellent honeymoon choice, Colin. When will that happen? I suggest you ask your question in the NZ forum on TLF - we have *many* roads to recommend.

• Like 1
On 5/13/2016 at 21:41, markt said:

Hi Richard - Congrats on the new purchase :) and welcome to TLF. Might see you on a run sometime if/when I get the Esprit or MR2 back on the road.

Indeed, I've only seen your Esprit when Lucas had it in his workshop. That was some time ago.. when do you think you will have it on the road?

Btw, we now have an NZ section here, so pop in and say Hi there too and add your name to the PM list if you're keen to get event invites.

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

On 5/10/2016 at 07:01, Colin G said:

Thanks for the welcome Colin. I was in the UK a couple of months ago and sat in the Evora 400 at Bell & Colvill. Lovely car...one day I'll get one, but prices are pretty high here time you get one imported.

I echo David's sentiment, in great Honeymoon :wub: choice. Although  the South Island is so well known for it stunning beauty (I still haven't been there and I've lived here for 15 years!) There are also plenty of amazing driving roads in the North Island.
As David suggested, perhaps start a thread in the new NZ Forum section here and list some of the areas you are thinking of visiting. I'm sure it won't take long until you have full list of great roads and other stunning location to visit. B-)

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here