free hit
counters
Sadiq Khan to extend ULEZ zone - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Andyww

Sadiq Khan to extend ULEZ zone

Lotus charge £118.80 to get a Cert of Conformity. They kindly confirmed the NOx is under 0.08 but I think TfL will insist on the full Cert.

Justin

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes, what I read is that quite a lot of manufacturers are using this as a profit centre- it must add at least that amount to the value of the car though! It would be interesting to try the letter on TFL before coughing up the money!

340R all sorted and now exempt from ULEZ charge.  😀 Elise S1 next.

Justin

Was surprised to find the 5 litre supercharged Full Fat Range Rover with over 500bhp is exempt from the charge but the M100 and Turbo Esprit are not.  Seems unlikely that they chuck more sh1t in the air than the FFRR but since I never drive the Lotus up there, but sometimes do go in the Rangie that suits me just fine...

2003 S2 111S is exempt!

All it has do do is get over the damned speed humps that are spreading everywhere!

• Like 1

My Elise S1 is now registered as exempt. Just took the V5c and the Certificate of Conformity to prove. 

Just a shame that is has to be done on a individual basis....

• Thanks 1