free hit
counters
New Zealand forum up and running - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New Zealand forum up and running

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great to see a New Zealand regional forum for all kiwi Lotus enthusiasts is now up and running. Well done having this set up Rich. Hopefully plenty of people get onto this and use it. It will be

Welcome  

No problem David, I just asked Bibs, he did the rest :-) . I see a lot of potential here for all the Kiwi Lotus enthusiasts to share, discuss and have fun talking about passion for Lotus cars.  We'

Posted Images

:thumbup:

Welcome :D 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 13/05/2016 at 09:32, Esprit918 said:

Great to see a New Zealand regional forum for all kiwi Lotus enthusiasts is now up and running. Well done having this set up Rich.

Hopefully plenty of people get onto this and use it. It will be interesting to see how this evolves over time. 

No problem David, I just asked Bibs, he did the rest :-) . I see a lot of potential here for all the Kiwi Lotus enthusiasts to share, discuss and have fun talking about passion for Lotus cars. 

We'll get some events posted here soon! :-)

• Like 1

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

Hi Guys

Great to and an NZ section, count me in

I put new discs and pads on today and have been out and about in the Elise up here in Whangarei

Cheers

Darren

On 20/05/2016 at 21:59, Enfield said:

Hi Guys

Great to and an NZ section, count me in

I put new discs and pads on today and have been out and about in the Elise up here in Whangarei

Cheers

Darren

Hey Darren, Good to see you've found our little section here on TLF. I'm hoping this will also grow to be  great a resource for Kiwi Lotus owners & enthusiasts. 
We have many events planned for the future. Add you name to the PM list so that you receive event notifications. 

The next event is this Sunday. The 'Caffeine and Classics' is a very popular and you get to see a great range of cars. Kicks of at 10am and goes on until approx 1pm.

Here are the details on their Facebook page. Here

Well worth a drive down from Whangarei, especially if it's sunny!

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here

7 minutes ago, Instinct_NZ said:

Hey Darren, Good to see you've found our little section here on TLF. I'm hoping this will also grow to be  great a resource for Kiwi Lotus owners & enthusiasts. 
We have many events planned for the future. Add you name to the PM list so that you receive event notifications. 

The next event is this Sunday. The 'Caffeine and Classics' is a very popular and you get to see a great range of cars. Kicks of at 10am and goes on until approx 1pm.

Here are the details on their Facebook page. Here

Well worth a drive down from Whangarei, especially if it's sunny!

Hi Richard

I am in Club Lotus over here (just joined) so will come to what I can, not sure about Sunday yet

Not sure how to add to PM list but I get regular updates from Club Lotus guys

See you about

Cheers

No problem Darren, there is a thread that is pinned here in the NZ section of TLF. Just reply with your name to get added to the list. We may have other events and runs outside of CLNZ so it may pay to list your name here for those updates.

I think I met the previous owner of your Elise.. I was on an MR2 run in my old Red Elise 111R.  Here's a photo I took.

20160117_124517.jpg

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here

On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 22:37, Instinct_NZ said:

No problem Darren, there is a thread that is pinned here in the NZ section of TLF. Just reply with your name to get added to the list. We may have other events and runs outside of CLNZ so it may pay to list your name here for those updates.

I think I met the previous owner of your Elise.. I was on an MR2 run in my old Red Elise 111R.  Here's a photo I took.

20160117_124517.jpg

Hi Richard,

I have added to the list above and yes that is my Elise (great photo), I think the previous owner (Hayden) was into MR2s, if you see him again tell him the head gasket does not leak now ha ha...all good

I have done a bit to it since you last saw it, head gasket, uprated brakes,sports exhaust, leather seats and few more odds and ends, you just can't stop tinkering with these things ha ha

Would be good if you ever come up this way (Northland), would even be good to meet you guys half way if you ever came to say Mangawhai.

Cheers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.