free hit
counters
Adjustable rear top links? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Adjustable rear top links?

Hi all, im about to fit some S4 wheels to my SE with new rubber (keeping old wheels and good years to go back original one day, newest tyre was manufactured on yr 2000 so dont trust them)

Anyone have and adjustable top links on a shelf somewhere before i order them from SJ ?

Depending how it looks and drives ill be looking for adjustable shocks and springs too.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have and adjustable top links on a shelf somewhere before i order them from SJ ?

I bought a set a few years ago from Lotus Marques for about UKP300, but never had the nerve to fit them myself. Unfortunately, even though I'd offer them at a substantial discount, they are very heavy and the postage from Australia to England would be a killer :P  (Postage prices are not cheap here, even unregistered). I don't know what price they're asking from UK sources?