free hit
counters
Ryarsh Village Fete - 18th June - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ryarsh Village Fete - 18th June

Bibs

My village is having a nice fete on the 18th June and it would be wonderful if some of you lovely people bought your lovely cars along. There's going to be a Morgan display too but obvs the Lotus cars will be much better!

The Ryarsh Village Fete is being held on Saturday 18th June 2016 from 1-5pm, on Ryarsh Village Green ME19 5LS

We need to be in place by midday and 10-12 cars would be ideal! Tonnes of fun stalls including a tombola and my local pub is having a beer tent :thumbup:

1. Bibs - Elise 111s

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  1. Bibs - Elise 111s
  2. Bibs - Elise S1

:blink: 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in with Charlotte's 400! 

@JayEmm - fancy a 400 convoy, especially back through the Dartford tunnel?  You know what they say, the only thing better than one 400 through the Dartford tunnel, is two!  Or maybe three if I can get Stuart on-board also.

• Like 1

:thumbup:

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Oh, alright. You talked me into it.

@Gm77 PM me with an action plan when you have one, makes sense for us to go down together from yours most likely. I may wind up seeing you before then anyway?

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

On 5/18/2016 at 17:55, Bibs said:

We need to be in place by midday

:)

Evora NA

1. Bibs - Elise 111s
  2. Bibs - Elise S1
  3. gm77 - Evora 400
  4. JayEmm - Evora 400
  5. mdw - Esprit X180 NA (leaving at 3pm)
  6. Dave - Exige S240 (leaving at 4pm)

Getting there :D

Evora NA

I'll be there :)

1. Bibs - Elise 111s
  2. Bibs - Elise S1
  3. gm77 - Evora 400
  4. JayEmm - Evora 400
  7. Neil - S2 Elise

Be nice to get up to a dozen cars, any more please?

Evora NA

Will it make the journey? :lol:

• Like 1

Evora NA

The 19th... :lol:

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

1. Bibs - Elise 111s
  2. Bibs - Elise S1
  3. gm77 - Evora 400
  4. JayEmm - Evora 400
  7. Neil - S2 Elise
  8. Ian & Shan - Esprit S4s (leaving well before Bibs gets trollied)
  • Like 1

Margate Exotics.

:thumbup:

Evora NA

At the moment, I can't get there for midday - morning all booked up with ferrying duties. Will try to twist my wife's arm.

Count me in Bibs, ice cream... On you... Defo.. ?

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

:thumbup: Good man, thanks Wayne :D

1. Bibs - Elise 111s
  2. Bibs - Elise S1
  3. gm77 - Evora 400
  4. JayEmm - Evora 400
  6. Dave - Exige S240 (leaving at 3pm)
  7. Neil - S2 Elise
  8. Ian & Shan - Esprit S4s (leaving well before Bibs gets trollied)
  9. Wayne - Esprit S4

Evora NA

A very big thank you to everyone who came along today. Thoroughly enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon, the cars all looked awesome :)

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

A very pleasant afternoon.

Wayne's ring was clearly the highlight for me, along with the water-balloon launching catapult - best laugh I've had for ages! I might even put a vid up of Simon getting drenched.

Margate Exotics.

1 hour ago, Buddsy said:

Any pics?

Buddsy

Is this what you meant?! image.jpeg

• Like 2