free hit
counters
I've had made some new S1 and S2 replacment parts - Page 2 - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I've had made some new S1 and S2 replacment parts

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had made some new S1, S2 early S3 parts, all the parts are unavailable elsewhere or are not available in a quality I would fit to my cars. EN16 Door hinge pins and phosphor bronze oil-lite b

I have removed them without marking the paint, fitted new plates then refitted without any evidence of them ever being removed, but it may take a day a side as its tricky to do. I can talk you through

Hi Matt, If you are making another batch and are considering selling a set I will definitely be interested. Chris. 

Posted Images

Hi Matt,

Just wondering whether you have had any more of the rear caliper handbrake adjuster parts made.

Mamy thanks,

Mike

To the top for some incredibly useful, bespoke parts. I’d gladly purchase a full set of those quite wonderful door hinge bushings (for both doors; Federal 1986 Turbo Esprit). 

—Scott 

1986 Esprit HCI (Bosch-injected)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i want also this set. EN16 Door hinge pins and phosphor bronze oil-lite bushes in both sizes, threads are rolled rather than just taped. £50 (car set).