free hit
counters
Kent Monthly Meeting - Bangers Diner - A249 - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Kent Monthly Meeting - Bangers Diner - A249

Thanks Jon, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the photo of Troy's latest acquisition!

I've taken the liberty of adding you to the Kent Events PM list, too.

gghc87, mdw, Knorbert, x27EVE, FinStien, mellowmatt, ray56, exige1, green62elite, ian29gte, Inkyfingers, Miguel, TonyKL, Atak, chinsterb, franjipane, Dan E, jaybee, portocruz, fasteddie, peteratsylvan, escape, mattthesparks, dan chambers, mbes2, maydharm

Margate Exotics.

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely breakfast, nice to meet everyone and made very welcome, weather held off till we got home.  

Monthly meeting reminder for this Sunday morning, guys!

At the meeting today - Troy's car would have been in the line-up too, except for inconsiderate parking by some bloke in a green Esprit..... ovbiously the sunshine bought out the yellow cars. And

Posted Images

The next planned meeting at Bangers was on September 11th, however Shan and I will be on holiday, as will Alan J.

Up to you guys if you want to still meet up, or we can start up again next spring time if you like.

Margate Exotics.

• 5 weeks later...

:thumbup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's Newlands Corner this Sunday I think. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 8 months later...

Anyone fancy doing the breakfast club at Bangers again? Or maybe another venue, if there's any suggestions?

If so, Sunday August 12th is the date.

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bibs unpinned this topic