free hit
counters
Hissing sound - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought about posting this in the Esprit Technical section but on balance thought it deserved a wider audience. Sunday afternoon, just back from a weekend away at Castle Combe so decided to was

It's odd how you can get seemingly un-related things as cause and effect, like a slight damp spot on the passenger seat just because the headlights go off for a split second (Eh Buddsy ), or the seat

:thumbsup:

very funny indeed - the ownership of a lotus does indeed sometimes go hand in hand with scary paranoia !!

Only here once

I had a similar hissing first time I drove my car into work. Sitting in traffic I could hear hissing inside. Was crapping myself...after a while I realised it was the air blowers I had turned on to demist with widows. I only really heard it when I turned off the stereo...plonka.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

It's odd how you can get seemingly un-related things as cause and effect, like a slight damp spot on the passenger seat just because the headlights go off for a split second (Eh Buddsy :devil:), or the seat base somehow creeps between buttocks just because the tyres let go of the road a little bit.

• Like 1