free hit
counters
Black Art Graphics - Evora GTE Group Buy - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Black Art Graphics - Evora GTE Group Buy

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry, I'm in Scotland so nowhere near Southampton and won't be at Brands Hatch this year.

@BigErch, @adfer Have you guys seen this thread?

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/06/2016 at 11:43, Black Art Graphics said:

Got four so far, few more due in next week, people on holiday etc.

So next question is a matter of arranging the photoshoot. Who is closest to Southampton and would be willing to pop down for an hour on a weekend?

If there's no-one within a reasonable distance then the easiest thing to do would be to shoot them at Lotus Festival... all we'll need is a bit of clear space (shots need to be taken from around 40m away) and somewhere we can shoot from directly above the car at a reasonable height (5m+), but I think both of these should be possible within the circuit if we do them before the gates open to the public.

I am attending on Sunday and can bring my GTE for photos etc..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Dom, just sent you an email regarding the photos at next weekends event.

This will be available at the regular price of £299 once completed, and we'll aim to have the artwork done and in for approval with Lotus within two weeks of the show.

Still got a few slots open on the group buy, currently 5/8 orders confirmed! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK guys, I think we've got all the details sorted now, final personalised proof copies to go out in the next couple of days and then we should be almost ready to go on these! 

As we only got 5 out of the 10 required orders, we're going to schedule manufacture in for the start of December when our new large format laser engraver arrives. This way we can produce them ourselves instead of outsourcing to another company!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gav

Just got them all finished and sent out tonight.

Had them all done, then realised I'd not enlarged them to A2. 

Then realised I'd not added the plaque.

3 revisions of each later, and they're all out. It's now 12:51am and I am going to bed! :)

3 hours ago, 21gg said:

Did the final proofs go out? not seen mine if they did. Looks a cracking machine btw!

Gav 

It's a serious bit of kit! Not only is it four times the size, it's also twice as fast and three times as powerful. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad you like it Gavin, hope it was worth the (ridiculous) wait!

I should have taken some more pictures of this one, we used the extra plate as an opportunity to work out the interior of our dealership presentation pack. Hope you like it, seems silly but we spent several hours just designing the inside of the box on that one!