free hit
counters
Evora 400 Registry - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora 400 Registry

JayEmm

Fibreglass is very hard to ding, it's very flexible so it's unusual to get car park damage. Stone chips on the other hand... :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

My view is what will be, will be. I don't want it to stop me using either of my Lotuses. Hence either my Elise or my 400 will be found at the local train station car park, or other car parks, very regularly.

• Like 1

Used my previous Evora S as my company car and only problems I found was finding a space wide enough  to open the doors.  Never had problems leaving it anywhere.   

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, DJW said:

Used my previous Evora S as my company car and only problems I found was finding a space wide enough  to open the doors.  Never had problems leaving it anywhere.   

A feature that I would love Lotus to include, but seems to be absent, is the ability to lower/raise windows from the key. This makes ingress/egress for wide cars with big doors much easier in tight spaces.

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Neal H said:

Mine is now my only car, so it will have to be left wherever I need to be. I am slightly worried about it, but I bought it because I wanted to drive the best car in the world every day :)

I'm actually chopping in both the N/A and my daily. The 400 is so much easier ingress egress and getting the IPS makes M25 traffic far less of an issue.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

• Gold FFM

Back on topic 

1. JayEmm - 2016 400, Solid Yellow + Black Pack, Black Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  2. GM77 - 2015 400, Metallic Grey + Black Pack, Red Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  3. Stuart (Sorry can't remember username?) - 2015? 400, Solid White + Black Pack, Black Alcantara Interior
  4. CocoPops - 2016 400 Hethel Edition, Essex Blue, Red Leather Interior 
  5. MCX - 2016 400, Metallic Orange + Black Pack, Black Leather Interior, Black Cast Wheels
  6. Mawheele - 2016 400, Solid Red, AUTO
  7. Tris - 2016 400 Hethel Edition, Motorsport Black
  8. Andrew C - 2016 Essex Blue Hethel Edition, Silver Forged Wheels
  9. Trevor Jordan (The Playground) - Metallic Grey, Black Leather, Black Cast Wheel, AUTO
  10. anthonyyule - 2016 410 Sport - Sky Blue, Aircon, Auto
  11. blindside - 2016 400. Metallic Black, Black Alcantara Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  12. Colin G - 2015 400, solid red, black pack, forged black wheels, black leather
  13. Fesuvious - 2016 400, metallic black, red alcantara, black wheels
  14. Frickin_idiot - 2016 400, White, black pack, black leather, black forged wheels
  15. waofner - 400, silver, black alcantara, silver forged wheels
  16. DanChantler - 2016 400, Racing Green Hethel Edition, Black Forged wheels, Red Calipers, Manual
  17. Neal H - 2016 400, Racing Green, Silver forged wheels, yellow calipers, Black alcantara, Auto
  18. DJW - 2016 400, metallic white, red leather, black wheels , auto 
  19. Colin P - 2016 400, Racing Green Hethel Edition, Silver Cast Wheels, Black Calipers, Red Leather, Auto (collect 1st Sept once the stripe has been removed)
  • Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

1 hour ago, Colin P said:

I'm actually chopping in both the N/A and my daily. The 400 is so much easier ingress egress and getting the IPS makes M25 traffic far less of an issue.

Well done Colin!!! Welcome to the fold! 

I've been lurking for a while, waiting until i found a car before I signed up. As of about 10 minutes ago it looks like I can be added to the list. 2016 400, Metallic grey, black forged wheels, red calipers, red leather, black pack, manual. I'll be collecting after 25th August sometime. I'd like to say thanks to Ian from Murray Lotus if he's reading this - he managed to put together a deal that seemed too good to miss.

Looking forward to the collection day already.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, pickle said:

I've been lurking for a while, waiting until i found a car before I signed up. As of about 10 minutes ago it looks like I can be added to the list. 2016 400, Metallic grey, black forged wheels, red calipers, red leather, black pack, manual. I'll be collecting after 25th August sometime. I'd like to say thanks to Ian from Murray Lotus if he's reading this - he managed to put together a deal that seemed too good to miss.

An excellent choice in my totally unbiased opinion!?

Congrats

• Gold FFM
20 minutes ago, pickle said:

Congrats pickle. Is that their former demonstrator?

James Martin (JayEmm)

2 hours ago, Gm77 said:

An excellent choice in my totally unbiased opinion!?

Congrats

It's a spec that I'm very happy with but it differs from that which I set out looking for. I was originally going for either signature silver or metallic orange. Having now paid a deposit on this one, I've come to the conclusion that grey with red leather is obviously best :-). 

pic4-20160726-191647694.jpg

pic1-20160726-191637982.jpg

• Like 2

Red Leather is lovely. I'm even more pleased with mine, I was a little unsure but it's a very classy red rather than a brash dog dick red! :lol:

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

2 hours ago, JayEmm said:

As Colin said, that one sold but I guess that Murray Lotus must have liked the spec so much they ordered another the same.

BTW Jayemm, thanks for the videos and updates. As others said they have been instrumental in persuading me to take the plunge. Hope you get the niggles sorted soon. I take heart in the fact that the majority of niggles I've read about in the forums are just that, minor annoyances rather than major  issues. 

Looks like I've been missed off the update :

On 16 July 2016 at 10:03, IanPops said:

Hi Everyone,

You can add me to the register too:

IanPops - 2016 400 : Fire Red, black forged wheels, black leather, manual

So I'll add it:
  1. JayEmm - 2016 400, Solid Yellow + Black Pack, Black Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  2. GM77 - 2015 400, Metallic Grey + Black Pack, Red Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  3. Stuart (Sorry can't remember username?) - 2015? 400, Solid White + Black Pack, Black Alcantara Interior
  4. CocoPops - 2016 400 Hethel Edition, Essex Blue, Red Leather Interior 
  5. MCX - 2016 400, Metallic Orange + Black Pack, Black Leather Interior, Black Cast Wheels
  6. Mawheele - 2016 400, Solid Red, AUTO
  7. Tris - 2016 400 Hethel Edition, Motorsport Black
  8. Andrew C - 2016 Essex Blue Hethel Edition, Silver Forged Wheels
  9. Trevor Jordan (The Playground) - Metallic Grey, Black Leather, Black Cast Wheel, AUTO
  10. anthonyyule - 2016 410 Sport - Sky Blue, Aircon, Auto
  11. blindside - 2016 400. Metallic Black, Black Alcantara Interior, Black Forged Wheels
  12. Colin G - 2015 400, solid red, black pack, forged black wheels, black leather
  13. Fesuvious - 2016 400, metallic black, red alcantara, black wheels
  14. Frickin_idiot - 2016 400, White, black pack, black leather, black forged wheels
  15. waofner - 400, silver, black alcantara, silver forged wheels
  16. DanChantler - 2016 400, Racing Green Hethel Edition, Black Forged wheels, Red Calipers, Manual
  17. Neal H - 2016 400, Racing Green, Silver forged wheels, yellow calipers, Black alcantara, Auto
  18. DJW - 2016 400, metallic white, red leather, black wheels , auto 
  19. Colin P - 2016 400, Racing Green Hethel Edition, Silver Cast Wheels, Black Calipers, Red Leather, Auto (collect 1st Sept once the stripe has been removed)
  20. IanPops - 2016 400 : Fire Red, black forged wheels, black leather, manual, no sub

• Gold FFM

I was out with a Huracan recently and didn't think the 400 was THAT loud, but then I'm normally inside mine, not outside! In any case they both sound superb.

James Martin (JayEmm)

Not usually a fan of white cars but that sir is lovely. Nice one

ps it is loud. The owner of the McLaren on my road has also verified this fact ?

• Like 1

On 26 July 2016 at 17:49, JayEmm said:

On 26 July 2016 at 18:07, Colin G said:

Their demo sold to a guy in Edinburgh a while back.

Hi guys,

I bought the Murray demonstrator in the middle of June. Completed about 800 miles in it and loving it! Previously had a 07 Europa for six years.

Really like the retro LOTUS on the dash too.

dhm - Metallic Grey + Black Pack, Red Leather Interior, Black Forged Wheels

Cheers,

Dave

• Like 1

Is that it? :lol:

1350miles since last Monday, less than 2 weeks! Drive it to Edinburgh and back this week :lol:

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Bibs unpinned this topic