free hit
counters
Looking for Lotus owners who aren't camera shy! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
JayEmm

Looking for Lotus owners who aren't camera shy!

Hi all,

Hopefully @Bibs doesn't mind my shameless call out, but this seems the place to post. Many of you will have seen my YouTube project, mostly centred around my Evora, but for those who haven't it's here - www.jayemm.com

Alongside stuff related to my own car, I want to try and give Lotus generally a better web presence. The more information and videos out there, the more interest there will be in the cars and that can only be helpful in the long run.

I recently did an "owner profile" video with @Stuno1 and his car - if you haven't seen it, it's like the petrolicious or readers rides videos. Man talks about car, a few shots of car, etc...

So I am looking for more people to volunteer to be willing victims for this new venture of mine. There's no money in it sadly but like all Lotus ownership it is a project of passion! I am based in East Anglia but no matter where you are give me a shout. And your car can be anything as long as it's got Colin's initials on the front! 

If you might be interested, post here or give me a PM and I will see what we can do.

Thanks for reading

JayEmm

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

YGPM (when I've written it)

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

I'd be interested