free hit
counters
New lotech suspension, now brakes pull right - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
David P

New lotech suspension, now brakes pull right

Just installed lotech suspension all around. On test drive had virtually no pedal ( read goes slowly to floor like bleeder was partly open). Of course this was a surprise while driving, so when pressed pedal again, had more brake, but pulled hard to right. Car will stop if pumped, but looses pressure. No visible leaks, nothing brake related touched while doing suspension. Only upper a arms, and sway bar loosened/moved. Hub with caliper may have moved lines but nothing bad, or am I missing something. Master cylinder is full and appears clean. No issues before I messed with springs and dampers. Car did start test drive off just fine.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Any brake fluid leakage behind the master cylinder pushrod dust seal, above the pedals?

Margate Exotics.

Just looking at updating the suspension on my V8. How did you find the Lotac suspension, and is the ride height of the car with this kit installed looking reasonably factory stock?