free hit
counters
Esprit V8 GT - Page 2 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit V8 GT

On June 27, 2016 at 23:31, superdavelotus said:

Hi, It is me unfortunately. I am only selling because my car obsession constantly causes arguments with the other half and I currently have 4 cars at the moment and they are all for sale. Depends on which sells first, I have to decide on whether I manage to keep any. Sadly my Evora is up for sale too (it will be on here soon as I get the wrap removed). I think I might go down the leasing route so I am tied into a 2-3 year deal and can't keep looking at buying my next car!

I know people joke (or not) about their cars are the most important things in life (even more than wife and kids) but it's not in my case. Life must go on and I want to grow old with my beloved wife.

Regards,

David

I feel for you mate!  Very sorry to hear about the cars that need to go.   If I had a six car garage, I would probably have 6 cars, but I guess we can only drive one at a time anyway.  Family is most important (as is my wife Catherine in my life) but hopefully they understand your needs as well (and our insane obsession!)  I've kept my limit to 3: a daily (Honda Civic Si), a passenger carrier (Jaguar XF), and a spirited car (Esprit V8).   We Americans love the British cars too.  Cheers 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.