free hit
counters
Win Ace Front Bumpers (and other bits) - Potential Group Buy (not endorsed by TLF) - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Win Ace Front Bumpers (and other bits) - Potential Group Buy (not endorsed by TLF)

• Gold FFM

Those bonnet vents should be on the 400. Always liked the louvred design.

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I looked into making a solo purchase of a basic fibreglass GTE bumper from Win Ace in Malaysia a few months back, the best price to get it here worked out at over £1700. This, and the generally p

Well done David.  Not for organising it, but typing that OP!  Complete with all the detail my brain likes.   Either our useless offshore connection here in Guyana or our net nanny won't let me op

That's a pity Andy as I know you were keen to see this happen, but a good 'investment' on your part nonetheless - you'll certainly turn a few more heads with your improved aural bombardment. Afte

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Colin G said:

If I still had an S1 I'd be all over that GTE rear, the one area I thought my first two Evora's were a let down in the looks department was the back as its a bit bland. Looks brilliant side on in S form with the more pronounced diffuser, but that straight on rear view was where I wanted more oomph. (I'd pass on the ironing board boot spoiler though)

hope one of you lads get this fitted and I can get a look after!

Agree, the S2 Exige is the same in the straight on rear end department, all just a bit limp wristed...

The GTE lookalike rear above certainly looks better than stock, only one thing I'd say (and that's only cos I'm looking at the real thing) is that the carbon panel and diffuser are very pronounced compared to the rear clam and it looks a little unbalanced and heavy on the design in my eyes.

IMG_20160908_095124.jpg

• 3 weeks later...