free hit
counters
Opinions please N/A or S/C Exige - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
CUP_250

Opinions please N/A or S/C Exige

What would you go for a Normally aspirated or super charged Lotus Exige  ???

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Surely it's just a matter of what you want to spend on a car?, if they were same price i can't imagine why anyone would opt for an N/A

I'm sure you'll be happy with either :-)

8 hours ago, bryno said:

Surely it's just a matter of what you want to spend on a car?, if they were same price i can't imagine why anyone would opt for an N/A

I'm sure you'll be happy with either :-)

I know what you mean fella i have one that i really like 

Trying to put a deal together now its a red n/a one :-)

Ah the red one @ Silverstone? 

Both are great cars, and differnt in many ways to drive. The SC has oodles of go from low down wheras the NA needs a few more revs to get the best. But, theres also a £ premium for the SC as you probably well know.

if you are headed to Silverstone let me know I'm in cranfield not too far away :0)

22 minutes ago, NeilP said:

Ah the red one @ Silverstone? 

Both are great cars, and differnt in many ways to drive. The SC has oodles of go from low down wheras the NA needs a few more revs to get the best. But, theres also a £ premium for the SC as you probably well know.

if you are headed to Silverstone let me know I'm in cranfield not too far away :0)

Hi Neil

No its one @ Westover sports cars in Poole but i did not realise our money is tied up for 90 days :-( but i have managed to get that down to 60 days but i am not sure if the garage will hold it that long 

if not i will start looking in Sept 

Are you going to the festival at Brands ??? 

The car at Westover - is that the one from Jersey or was that another? Don't like the tyres painted but that's just me.

If brands is the same weekend as Car Fest South then no, we're taking the kids camping with family so preying for dry weather... They'll moan like hell if it's wet.. 

Yes mate thats the one i must admit i dont like the tyre paint but other than that the car seems mint 

do you know anything about the Car ???

car feast is Awesome me & H went one year :-)