free hit
counters
Collection day looms - Page 2 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wooooohooooo You can tell from the pictures where the hand over took place (where the car was born) Yes both Pat and Randy attended and the hand over was fantastic, sadly all I heard was bla

Due to a last minute hitch the car was trailered home, here it is all wrapped up warm and dry!!   For those that are interested its car no 25 of 50  

Holy smokes, that is absolutely beautiful, congratulations. They told me that the new sports exhaust looks like the previous stock one, only louder. Is that it or are you yet to install it?

I noticed that they seem to have lost the red stripe on the rear diffuser too. 

Congrats Dave, looks brill. Seeing it go away on a trailer can't have been easy?!

I notive your car has morphed from having black calipers in build to silver ones, which I also love (my first V6 coupe had them too)

15 minutes ago, Arun_D said:

Congrats Dave, looks brill. Seeing it go away on a trailer can't have been easy?!

I notive your car has morphed from having black calipers in build to silver ones, which I also love (my first V6 coupe had them too)

That's my trailer so was a lot easier!!!

There are lots of little changes. Every time I look there's something else that's updated. Very please so far

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Will add more images later once I've stopped drooling a lot!!!

Edited by Seriouslylotus

Beautiful car! Any chance of any interior pics. I also asked on exiges.com if you could post any pics if you get the black wheels fitted.

Or to make it easier, can anyone photoshop the wheels on the car?

Are you taking the car to any northern meets, would be great to see the car....

Looking good, especially with the new Sport 350 switchgear, shift mechanism, handbrake etc.

One thing that is really interesting/surprising to see are the leather trimmed sills and dash top on this Cup. Was that your specific request, Dave, or are they all being built like this?

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 06:06, Xisthos said:

Holy smokes, that is absolutely beautiful, congratulations. They told me that the new sports exhaust looks like the previous stock one, only louder. Is that it or are you yet to install it?

I noticed that they seem to have lost the red stripe on the rear diffuser too. 

The Exhaust is the standard one fitted during production, I have the sports one here to fit

Red bit missing on the diffuser will be sorted.....

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:28, PaulLF1 said:

Do the indicators click?

Yes but its clearly an 'electronic click' there but no loud (But you can hear it ok)

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:26, LF1 said:

Does that mean there are still 25 left?

Don't think so, they are into the late 30's early 40's apparently.

After the guys at Hofmanns saw my car at handover I think they are trying to order one for stock!!!!!

• Like 1

I imagine Chris would give it a good crack around the track :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• 2 weeks later...

Well the modding has started!!!

Added cruise control to the Cup last night, Totally transformed the car on Motorway and dual carriageways.........

£ for £ its the best mod I have ever done on a lotus (and I have done a few!!!!)

Also added some weight....Front mudflaps (Don't come on cup cars) Was getting to much dirt etc etc along the sills and rear wings

• Like 1

Actually I was pondering exactly this on my way back through Belgium from the Nurburgring at the weekend. I think I'm going to add the stalk to mine as well.

Best to get from Lotus or are they available from the, ahem, usual Lotus parts/accessory suppliers?

Front mudflaps are not a bad idea. The side sills on mine are absolutely covered in rubber smears, I assume from my fronts.