free hit
counters
Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine - Page 10 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've taken the liberty of ordering plenty of spares

I got my magazines today, feeling proud to have my car featured in the magazine and what was said about mine and the other entries of the photo competition. Thumbing through the magazine, I think ther

Went out yesterday via first class so should be with you today Andy. #asgoodasamazonprime

Posted Images

On 17/10/2016 at 13:04, Bibs said:

Typed them in mate, hence the questionable formatting! 

Labourious !

On 17/10/2016 at 20:08, ChrisJ said:

@bingoking - I've created a Hertfordshire PM for our monthly meets, and yes you have to type them all in to the TO field one by one, but once done, simply reply to it every time you want to send a new notification. Plus you can add to it, so the list isn't fixed. We include a link to the thread we're highlighting and bobs your uncle. :thumbsup:

The hardest part is asking people to reply into the thread and NOT to the PM ;)

Hi Chris thanks for this. That was something I was going to experiment with but if you have already done it it seems a good solution until the next software upgrade where hopefully we can just copy and past names into the To: box again. 

Answering the PM is a nightmare as everyone gets a copy of it and with 186 people on our PM list that has the potential for 34,596 replies. We used to have the option probably 2 software upgrades ago of sending a PM individually or copying to everyone.

I'm abroad with work until Thurs so orders can still be placed but they'll take a few more days than usual to arrive. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Bibs,.

Appreciate that you are out of circulation abroad at the mo but when you get a chance can you check this out. I got a confirmation email on the 15th for the mag and a cap I ordered at the same time. Nothing received as yet back home (I'm also abroad) and just wondering if either item was sent yet?  

Did you get my other email to shop about a previous order earlier in the year? 

Isn't a pain when this work thingy gets in the way of life?

Cheers, Al. 

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

10 hours ago, Bibs said:

I'm abroad with work until Thurs so orders can still be placed but they'll take a few more days than usual to arrive. 

Hi Bibs, 

is the Lotus 50 magazine still available?    I'd love to have one.   Cheers!!

On 24/10/2016 at 23:11, Bibs said:

I'd love to order one.  When you get back could you ask "tech support" to look at why I can't log in to my Shop account or reset the password on it.  Ta!

• Gold FFM

Bibs

still haven't got mine either, i think I paid pretty early on, no stress as long as it is in hand, don't forget my sticker!!

Dan

• Gold FFM

@Bibs

I ordered a mag and a sticker back on the 15th - got the confirmation but nothing since. Like Dan E, no problems  - I'll expect them when I see them.

I'll be sending more out next week. While the internet is 24/7, I'm not so don't work at weekends if I can avoid it.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 10/25/2016 at 00:44, Al. said:

Did you get my other email to shop about a previous order earlier in the year? 

Genuinely too busy to reply mate but will pop you a note back this week. 

Evora NA

Last of these have all been shipped now so if you want a copy, please either see if your local dealer has any or go to Lotus direct. 

Evora NA

I did ask if we could run an ad but was ignored! 

We did get a nice feature in the Lotus Festival program though :)

20161102_133610.jpg

• Like 2

Evora NA