free hit
counters
Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine - Page 7 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine

after a hard refresh...

Still the same, no Postcode box.

I'll try from another PC later today. Thanks :) 

It's getting there......

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've taken the liberty of ordering plenty of spares

I got my magazines today, feeling proud to have my car featured in the magazine and what was said about mine and the other entries of the photo competition. Thumbing through the magazine, I think ther

Went out yesterday via first class so should be with you today Andy. #asgoodasamazonprime

Posted Images

:wub:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bibs, is my copy reserved as I won't be able to buy one till early next week? Or is it first come first served?

I've got 120 here for 81 people on the list and can always get more if required Paul but that said, I'll set you one aside! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbup:

Evora NA

5 hours ago, Bibs said:

Not sure I'm that astute a businessman selling these mags for £0 profit! :lol:

That's just the kind of creative accountancy that will get you onto Regent St ;)

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

We've plenty spare mate :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

Thanks Bibs.  Tried to order but the shop didn't recognise my password.  Thinking that it might be a different password to the forum login, I tried the Forgot Your Password link.  It said a new password was being issued by email but I've not received it - tried twice now and have checked quarantine/spam.

On 14/10/2016 at 10:56, Bibs said:

@Bibs How did you get all these names into the post? Did you have to type the @ then start to type the screen names and select the member or did you copy and paste the names including the @? I am still trying to work round how I can send our LEGS Group PM to all the LEGS members without having to type in individual names.

• Gold FFM

So, I've ended up spreading my custom around - bought the one I asked for on here (despite Bibs' earlier attempt at sales prevention) and I'll also get the one I've asked MMC to set aside for me.

That'll give me one to 'file away' in pristine condition and one to leave lying on the coffee table for general perusal, :thumbsup: .

On 10/15/2016 at 17:50, bingoking said:

How did you get all these names into the post?

Typed them in mate, hence the questionable formatting! 

Evora NA

@bingoking - I've created a Hertfordshire PM for our monthly meets, and yes you have to type them all in to the TO field one by one, but once done, simply reply to it every time you want to send a new notification. Plus you can add to it, so the list isn't fixed. We include a link to the thread we're highlighting and bobs your uncle. :thumbsup:

The hardest part is asking people to reply into the thread and NOT to the PM ;)

Ordered x2 and paid, one for keeping mint and one for read and thumbing through. I look forward to my read and hopefully spotting my photograph in the book which was a winner in the Lotus photographic competition. I know Simon's car is featured, so would guess the others are that won.

14222834622_dd9c0f4e45_b.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3