free hit
counters
Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine - Page 9 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine

Pop me a PM please Paul. 

Richard & Archie, I've asked for some more mags from Lotus. 

I'm sure I haven't been told this but I found out today the RRP for this is £6.90. You've all got a nice bargain :D

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

We're not Amazon mate, I do this on my lonesome and it takes a lot of time but that said, but it should be with you very soon, more than likely tomorrow. :) 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It's also in the official lotus store as of today, for 8 pounds. 

http://store.lotuscars.com/collections/accessories-gifts/products/lotus-50-magazine

Appreciate all the effort your putting in distributing this magazine Bibs! I can only imagine how much work it must be to send out 100+ magazines by yourself in less than a week.

Hi Bibs, thanks for all your efforts on this.  I think you may have missed my cry for help a few pages back:

Thanks Bibs.  Tried to order but the shop didn't recognise my password.  Thinking that it might be a different password to the forum login, I tried the Forgot Your Password link.  It said a new password was being issued by email but I've not received it - tried twice now and have checked quarantine/spam.

I've sent you a PM Bibs.

3 hours ago, TomE said:

Tried to order but the shop didn't recognise my password.

You need to register mate, it's not the same software as TLF.

For those waiting, I'm awaiting Lotus calling me back so I can order some more.

Evora NA

Bibs is doing us all a great favour. £6.90 in the shop at Hethel

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

And £8 in their website.

I've another box full on the way, will restock the shop now :)

Evora NA

:thumbup:

FYI I was never informed of the RRP until today so on Monday it's going up to £6.90 in line with everyone else selling it! Sorry, it's taking tonnes of time so I think it's fair I get a small amount from each mag.

Evora NA

Bibs,

As I asked you to kindly put one aside for me, which you did last week and I sent you a PM yesterday asking how I could pay (difficulties with paying in the shop), then it is only fair I should only be charged the original £4.95 + postage.

I was ready to pay for it yesterday, you asked me to send you a PM, which I did straight away but I have not heard anything.

Thanks,

Paul.

It's Friday mate, Monday is a whole weekend away and to be fair, we're talking about £1.95 extra, just ease off on the Tesco Finest for one meal... :)

Evora NA

Put my order through with success! Only had £7.64 in my account, so just :spam: meals for me over the weekend now.:lol:

My copy arrived today, thanks Bibs. I shall put it with the other reading material ready for our flight to San Antonio on Saturday.

:)

On the whole, I've been careful to pack the cover of the mag against the cardboard of the envelope to protect them :)

Evora NA

17 hours ago, Bibs said:

You need to register mate, it's not the same software as TLF.

For those waiting, I'm awaiting Lotus calling me back so I can order some more.

Yes matey.  Tried to register with the shop, it says an account with my email address is already registered, I tried passwords I thought I might have used but no luck so then hit the password reset option.  Didn't receive a reset email.  Tried twice before, have just tried it again and it says an email has been sent but nothing received.  Nothing in spam/quarantine.  I'm stuck.

My copy arrived yesterday and I've only just had a chance to have a quick look at it. It looks wonderful and I look forward to devouring it properly later.

It bodes very well for your future Lotus magazine, @Bibs. Thanks.

• Like 2

Just ordered mine - great job you're doing here Bibs, looking forward to receiving it.   At least you're keeping fit with multiple trips to the Post Office and 15kg bags !

• Like 1