free hit
counters
Ace Cafe meet Wednesday 20th July - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ace Cafe meet Wednesday 20th July

Trevsked

This coming Wednesday is the regular Ace night along with TVR, Noble, Marcos and Ginetta. Most arrive around 19:30 for a chat and bite to eat. All welcome.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
24 minutes ago, BP81 said:

Think I might have met you at ace last yearTrevor, think you were in a fancy elise or exige burnt orange but anyway hopefully see you later.  Cheers

Yes that was his TOWIE phase.

Black n gold

10 minutes ago, Stubox said:

Yes that was his TOWIE phase.

Can't believe you went there. What I really need is an exhaust thats louder than an already noisy standard fit item, but felt that would be tacky.

Trevor.

11 minutes ago, Trevsked said:

Can't believe you went there. What I really need is an exhaust thats louder than an already noisy standard fit item, but felt that would be tacky.

Trevor.

I'm embracing my inner chav :) see you there

Black n gold

Nice to see more Ltus turn up tonight, in fact there were three GTE's in attendance, two V8 Esprit's, two V6 Exige ( a Cup and a newly purchased B&C FYEO car), a 4cyl Exige S, a couple of Else and two Excel's. Good effort especially as the lights had failed at Hangar Labe which was causing lots of traffic problems.

Trevor.

• Like 1