free hit
counters
August 7th, LEGS Breakfast Meeting @ Cringletie House Hotel, Peebles - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

August 7th, LEGS Breakfast Meeting @ Cringletie House Hotel, Peebles

bingoking

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Looks good Andrew,

Sorry been missing from Forms but work is mental and we have a $hite internet connection in this location.  When at home the house build is dominating.  Looking forward to getting my life back next spring.  Did you discuss possibility of a Xmas 'doo' there?  

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Yes Christmas doo the 9 th of December at the hotel 

A

Dear All

After the success of last year’s Scottish evening at Knockderry House, it has been suggested that we repeat the event but at a different location. 

The breakfast meeting for August was at Cringletie House Hotel (Edinburgh Road, Peebles EH45 8PL) where we had a great welcome and lovely breakfast.

Following this we have been quoted for Dinner on Friday 9th December.  Dinner is £29.95 per head including a welcome Cringletie Christmas Cocktail, music, coffee and mince pies – Menu attached.

Accommodation is available in Cringletie but there are only 15 at a range of prices – see attached.  The hotel can source further accommodation and transport at another local hotel (The Barony I think) if required.

Please find attached the email from the hotel and the menu.

I would be grateful to have definite numbers for the meal as soon as possible.

Rooms should be booked direct with the hotel – inform them you are with the Lotus Group.

Any questions, please contact me on 0141 649 9974; 07779 089655; 07989 784342 or by email

Many thanks

Margery and John Cherry

Thanks Andrew.  Brian must have read this as well as he e-mailed me it.  To be fair he tried to e-mail it a day before as well but that never arrived.  

Unfortunately I will be mid hitch sunning myself in Guyana and get home on the 23rd Dec.  Damn.  :angry: At least I'll make the 1st Breakfast Club of 2017 tho! :thumbup:

This above deserves its own posting and now on an open posting.  Brian or I will get that done in due course. I'll liaise with him on that.

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 5 months later...

Now that must be one of our slowest ever posts after an event! Only took 141 days to download and post. :sofa: