free hit
counters
2. Plan Bigsi! - Page 9 - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

2. Plan Bigsi!

Tim that would be great, please PM me and I'll send you details of where to send them.

Guys, sorry to have to ask again but the project has his a bit of a stumbling block in so much that we're out of cash. We've done well but still need a set of tyres, some fluids and the MOT. If possible, if any of you possible donate a small sum that would be most appreciated and help us to be able to finish things of. As usual, the paypal address is [email protected] and any assistance you can give will be most appreciated :thumbsup:

Thank you :rofl:

Moi aussi - on its way right now.

Rich

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bibs, sent, but to Forum. Can you transfer to Bigsi fund.

Ian

Done! I just sent you a 'thank you' email but it bounced from that email address (erm, again I think!)

I'll send some more Canuck Bucks your way as well. Being on the other side of the pond, I won't be there for the handover, and I haven't been able to lend any physical help/ beer/ cookies, but you have my full appreciation for all you have done to a deserving fellow. I have enjoyed the progress and pictures, and wish you all the the best for the handover.

From Si's posts, it seems he really has been kept in the dark as to what is going on, so further congratulations to all forum members for not letting anything slip! I'm sure Si's happiness will be all the reward any of us need for doing this!

I salute the team.

:):);)

Thanks everyone for your continued support for the project, you've all been great :)

Can anyone with pics please get them to me by tomorrow at the very latest, thanks ;)

Just sent a few dollars to re-pay overdrafts, pay for repairs to Simon350's house and garage, pay for medical bills for anyone that Big Simon catches at Castle Coombe. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. What you folks have done is fantastic and a credit to Esprit fanciers everywhere. At least that's what I tell my Porsche-owning colleagues.

Are you still short (no Troy jokes, please)?

Guest Ivor

Just caught this on the bbc news website and being a long time Lotus owner (I wonder if my old Esprit S3 - 1750 MK, if I remember the reg correctly, is still around) I had to drop in and say a big well done to all you guys, what you've done for Simon is absolutely superb...it restores your faith in human nature! :)