free hit
counters
Fast Car Festival Donington July 30th & 31st - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Fast Car Festival Donington July 30th & 31st

Just looking on the Donington website and it says TLF are going to be there, but I cant find anything on here

Is TLF going to have a presence?

http://www.thefastcarfestival.co.uk/lotus-forums-join-fast-car-festival

Thanks,

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to see you thier Bibs .

As already stated above, we could only come for a few hours from late morning on the Sunday, so cannot fulfil the organiser's attendance rules, which would be required to show my GTE on the Central Lo

Some photos from today, having visited in the GTE. I missed the Central Lotus guys: they were enjoying the max. 108 dba track with their 109 dba black Evora 400. Hi to the lady driving another black E

Posted Images

Will be posting details up very soon mate :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

We've been allocated space for up to 20 cars with Central Lotus at this event for the weekend. If you'd like to attend, and since Lotus is the featured marque it will be a great event, please say below and I'll email you 2 FREE e-tickets (2 per car).

On arrival, head for the Lotus stand and either Richard, Mark or Andy from Central will sort everything out for you :) 

PS The delay in posting this is that my liaison at Central has been in Barbados!! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I'll be there as part of Pistonheads, I'm trying to bring them down from within :D

Come over and say hi anyone who sees me

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Any chance I could attend only on the Saturday? as I too am there with pistonheads on sunday which includes a free track session so I dont really want to loose that.

No probs :)

Evora NA

We're usually game to attend an inaugural event. Sunday only for us. I would come in the Evora GTE, probably with wife and 2 kids (8 & 10 years old) on board. I doubt we would make it for 9.00am though: would we be OK to turn up later than that and still get on to the Central Lotus area?

Some further details and I've got the e-tickets here for those attending.

[email protected] can help with question if you have them. :)

Display Information - Fast Car Festival.pdf

L1 PASS.jpg

Evora NA

The "Display Information" link does not work for me. I get this error message:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

Just wanted some further information before making a decision.

Display Information - Fast Car Festival.pdf

L1 PASS.jpg

Edited by D.no
I'm a numpty

Evora NA

Thanks Bibs - worked a treat.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of running this past my other half and it seems I've been having far too much fun of late, and have thus been ordered back to my life of toil and drudgery at the weekend.

So looking at the 'you must be there both days and pre-9am' rules, am I right in saying we have no takers at all for this?

Evora NA

I'm going on the Saturday, but haven't got a home sorted yet for when I get there. I spoke with Richard at Central Lotus earlier today and he said I would need to be there 07.30 till around 6 in the evening which I could not commit to unfortunately.  

22 minutes ago, Bibs said:

So looking at the 'you must be there both days and pre-9am' rules, am I right in saying we have no takers at all for this?

That rule doesn't seem fare considering other stands such as the Supercar Driver stand will be completely empty on the saturday and have over 50 cars on the Sunday but if that rule stands for us then im afraid I cannot make it.

I agree mate, not many people want to be there both days. I didn't say this but if you go one day, they're hardly likely to sue if you don't turn up on the other I reckon! If you want to give it a go, I'll happily pop you over an e-ticket.

Evora NA

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

You're welcome to come and stake a TLF flag by my car on the Pistonheads stand :D

James Martin (JayEmm)

As already stated above, we could only come for a few hours from late morning on the Sunday, so cannot fulfil the organiser's attendance rules, which would be required to show my GTE on the Central Lotus stand. Nevertheless, Richard at CL has generously provided both a pair of entry tickets and a Paddock car park ticket :thumbup:, but I don't know if we'll manage to get in the Paddock area or just end up parking in the public car-park with everyone else.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear Danny. 

I've just spoken with Andy from CL and if anyone decides to go on the day he's got plenty of passes (£40 each!) and will get you parked up with them. Call him on 07834 765777 anytime over the weekend :)

Evora NA

I imagine the Central cars are well presented and the Snows cars look like they've just done 200miles since cleaning. Snows had dirty cars at the Lotus Festival at Brooklands. A real shame when they could have had gleaming cars in the sunshine.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

spot on!!!

i was panicked my 400 was going to fade after a year but Snows have their yellow thing and it is just filthy. Top blokes but not a way to present a car, at all!

James Martin (JayEmm)