free hit
counters
An Esprit-quest... - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Hi all

As you know I'm doing my video-y stuff, all Lotus related. One thing I would like to do is get a line-up of a number of Esprits, to do a bit of a walkthrough and show the model evolution.

I suspect that the Lotus Festival might be a perfect place to organise this... @Bibs?

I'm thinking we'd need a volunteer with:

1. Original S1
2. Turbo Esprit
3. Stevens
4. S4 or S4S
5. V8, maybe a GT3 too?

Anyone who will be there and is willing to have their car filmed, please let me know!

James

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You're 3 years too late, we had the best lineup ever in 2013! :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I enjoyed doing the timeline in 2014 and 2015 - but the 2013 had all variants.

I'll be there on Sunday - if you'd like to film my S4 - I'd do S4S separately - would say that there are sufficient enough differences.

Hi James,

I will be there with my Azure blue/Magnolia S4S. I am displaying it at the Back on Track stand so you will easily locate it.

Martin. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my GT3 is here all weekend.  We're camping in the Lotus Campsite but on Sunday the car will be attending the Show And Shine competition which is adjacent to the Bell & Colville stand. The car is a 1998 GT3 in Azure Blue with black leather.  Low mileage and looks good! Also doing the parade lap at the end of the day. Feel free to photograph or film. Nick.

• Gold FFM

I'll be there tomorrow with my well-used silver SE. I'm not good at recognizing people, but as I'm traveling alone this year it would be nice to have a chat. ;)

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.