free hit
counters
Delighted! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Tropica

Delighted!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Nice one B-)

lovely colour.

• Like 1

Lovely colour. Enjoy!

Nice one, enjoy.  Good place to live if you own an Evora.

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Love it, that's a proper Evora smile!

I used mine for work today, and ended up giving an old lady a lift to a property and she absolutely loved the Evora (even though she could barely get back out of it)!

Had my engineer report for the warranty done today, no issues found so really happy about that as well - tonight filled up with petrol and chap on next pump admired the car - lovin it!:lol::lol:B-)

Great work Steve. Welcome to an exclusive club.B-) Did you manage to clean it en route?

No, I slinked into the village under the cover of darkness and washed it first thing in the morning - is this an indicator of things to come I wonder?? Jackie was very, very sad to see the Merc go as it was a great, but different, car, and has so far asked where the cup holders are, why does she have to get the keys out of her bag to a) open the car  b)start the car and then plug her phone in!!!! (wot no bluetooth)

I say who gives a .......   about that, see how it drives! She is coming round to my way of thinking though now shes been out in it herself :devil:

Getting a price for having the Sport racer wrap and black badging - I think the colour will lend itself to that and it enhances the bodyshape in my opinion

It does have bluetooth.

Sports Racer wrap will look good, but I'd probably just do the sills and front splitter and leave the roof body colour. That blue is too nice a colour to cover too much of it up.

Cupholders? Que? If mine has them they're very well hidden? <_<

Door pockets are good for bottles. Not sure on Coffee cups though...

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

9 hours ago, mik said:

Cupholders? Que? If mine has them they're very well hidden? <_<

The 'pockets' in the door cards are cupholders. (RTFM!) 

They work for takeaway coffee cups as well as water bottles. I use mine most days. 

• Like 1

Blimey. Non cup-shaped cup-holders?

I shall test this.,...cautiously.  :ermm:

They work surprisingly well :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

5 hours ago, mik said:

Blimey. Non cup-shaped cup-holders?

I shall test this.,...cautiously.  :ermm:

They are stealth cup holders. Especially designed to discourage Ooodi, BMW and porker drivers from buying one as they will think there is nowhere for them to put their frappe choccomilk double vanilla slim chai drinks that they just cannae live without! Oh that and the fact that the Evora has indicators that work too!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

OK, will try them out although they do look dubious - I guess don't slam the door with a cup in it though!

It's a Lotus.. You don't slam the door with or without coffee!! 

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

On 27/07/2016 at 22:06, Tropica said:

Getting a price for having the Sport racer wrap and black badging - I think the colour will lend itself to that and it enhances the bodyshape in my opinion

@Alfa2Evora has done that to his Laser Blue Evora. 

_IGP2847_zpsff7vacme.jpg