free hit
counters
Collection day at last :) - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Collection day at last :)

marky68

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Absolutely stunning colour. You must be so happy with it and a summer purchase means the run in miles should fly by.

It was nice to meet you at buckles on Tuesday and I hope you will be bringing the new beast along next month.

Nice looking car!

What was with the "a bit of garage negligence"?

Hope all is okay?

• Gold FFM

Stunning looking car in that blue. Very very nice. Hope she brings you many smiles.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Beautiful very beautiful, very particular color but nice to see .. I'm sure you have fun and you'll appreciate this beast every day and every miles you do ... come down from the car with a smile to 32 teeth :thumbup:

That is a very nice colour on the car. Congratulations :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Great looking car Mark B-)

You will really enjoy the Sport 350, I only picked mine up on the 1 st July. I  have clocked up quite a few miles in mine already :driving: 

Have you managed to get approved on Exiges.com yet ? Will be great to have a few more V6 owners joining in with the chat :welcome:

5 hours ago, PaulLF1 said:

Nice looking car!

What was with the "a bit of garage negligence"?

Hope all is okay?

Carelessly the man that fitted the number plates has marked the front bumper behind the plate, I only noticed when drying the car off after getting home. The dealer has been made aware and is going to resolve it but it leaves a bitter taste to what should have been a perfect vehicle.

To top that I've found transport tape under the front splitter and still on the interior passenger door handle tonight.

1 hour ago, Fortis said:

Great looking car Mark B-)

You will really enjoy the Sport 350, I only picked mine up on the 1 st July. I  have clocked up quite a few miles in mine already :driving: 

Have you managed to get approved on Exiges.com yet ? Will be great to have a few more V6 owners joining in with the chat :welcome:

Thank you, yes I'm live on Exiges,com now thanks to Dave.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys

The colour choice was a difficult one but I'm very happy with it, more so when the sun is out as it really brightens up then.

Hey bud, I am actually waiting for delivery. As you can see from my location I live all the way in the South Pacific. That's the reason why I asked when he ordered as I'm getting impatient :lol: Will definitely post some pictures when I get it :)

The colour coded items are a no cost option.

Mark, what options did you select for the car:

Exige Sport 350
OPTION TRIM PACKS
Alcantara® pack Option  
Leather pack Option
Tartan (Yellow or Red) pack Option
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
Automatic transmission Option
Air conditioning Option
Metallic paint Option
Signature paint Option

AP-Racing four-piston black or yellow calipers

Option

Two-piece high performance brake discs with yellow calipers

Option

Clarion CD/MP3/WMA receiver with integrated iPod® connectivity with Bluetooth® plus full carpet and sound insulation

Option
WHEEL OPTIONS

Silver, cast alloy wheels (17” front and 18” rear)

Option

Lightweight satin black forged alloy wheels (17” front and 18” rear)

Option

Did you go Tartan like Pete?

Awesome car and colour! Love it!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

OPTION TRIM PACKS

Alcantara® pack               

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS

Air conditioning

Metallic paint                   

Clarion CD/MP3/WMA receiver with integrated iPod® connectivity with Bluetooth® plus full carpet and sound insulation           

The options above plus

Cruise control which was removed from the 350 Sport and off the options list

Soft top

Edited by marky68

9 hours ago, Xisthos said:

Congratulations, I'm sure you're very happy! Is that the metallic blue? Also when did you place you order? I was wondering what the average wait time nowadays was. 

Thanks

Yes metallic blue and it was Mid June when I placed my order