free hit
counters
Free Ticket For Brands Festival Sunday 28th - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Hi 

Does anyone want 1no free ticket to Brands on Sunday 28th, I had 3no but due to new puppy (furry baby) turning up the week before my wife cant go, so it is just me and my boy. Happy to cover the postage just rather it didn't go to waste. I would rather this went to a full forum member if poss even if it is for someone else they know.  

Bibs I hope you are ok with this, but if it makes you feel better I did purchase a ticket for my 11 year old boy which I found out after I didn't need to pay for, i don't want a refund, it is all for a good cause. 

Please feel free to PM me and I will pop in the post at the weekend

Dan

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi  Does anyone want 1no free ticket to Brands on Sunday 28th, I had 3no but due to new puppy (furry baby) turning up the week before my wife cant go, so it is just me and my boy. Happy to cover

Paul Yes sorry I did, I sent it out yesterday, I should have put that up really but have just returned from holiday so it wasn't in my first thoughts. Danny  

• Gold FFM

Paul

Yes sorry I did, I sent it out yesterday, I should have put that up really but have just returned from holiday so it wasn't in my first thoughts.

Danny

• Like 1