free hit
counters
Interior leather colours - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Interior leather colours

My 84 Excel is Glacier Blue and has a half leather interior. Do the leathers have a name or colour code? and do any of the leather refurb suppliers have any of the refinishing paste products mixed in our colours? Furniture clinic say they can colour match from a sample if I need it. From my screen Bentley Tahiti looks quite similar but I wouldnt risk it from the screen colour. Thanks, Jim

exc2web.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I wouldn't trust any they have on file. They (Furniture clinic) may have matched exactly to what they were given but that relies on the person 1) having given them the name correctly, 2) having sourced a piece of leather from a non-faded area.

Ideally find anon-faded bit (back of the pane that covers the pedal area?) or find a paint colour match strip (DIY shop) that matched such an area.

• Like 1