free hit
counters
Wanted 70's Lotus Elite - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Wanted 70's Lotus Elite

tonytransam

Must be nice original condition ( I'm sure there's one out there!) 

[email protected]

Anthony 07956 656438

Edited by tonytransam

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I normally love the look and design of these cars but just shows what a difference painting the bright work does in a negative way on these cars, :cry:

A

I don't want a project.

Hi Tony

I will have several Elites and one Eclat Riviera coming up for sale soon.

Altair Green Elite S2.2. manual, ex Roger Makhlouf car, maintained meticulously, literally no expense spared (£40K invoices to prove).

Light blue Elite S2.2 automatic, ex Mark Britton (LooseCannon), will be re-commissioned fully before sale.

Silver Elite S1 502, air con, manual steering, 5 Speed manual gearbox, registered 1979 T reg, grey marcasite/black cloth interior, 59K miles, will be re-commissioned fully before sale (undergoing presently).

Elite S1 501, W reg 1980, will have an Excel chassis, power train to be determined, colour to be determined, can be built to taste.

Eclat Riviera in Carnival Red, will be completely rebuilt top to bottom, won't be started until next year at the earliest.

Yes I am a dealer and an enthusiast, been involved with Lotuses in one guise or another for best part of 40 years, you are welcome to visit Enfield and see the projects in person and discuss requirements, if interested you can contact me on 07914830140.

Regards

David

18 hours ago, silverfrost said:

I normally love the look and design of these cars but just shows what a difference painting the bright work does in a negative way on these cars, :cry:

Couldn't agree more. It's a Marmite car at the best of times but this is hideous. Poor colour choice all over. The trim can be easily put back to original but this car won't be for the faint hearted.