free hit
counters
Part time marshal volunteers needed - FREE tickets! - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Part time marshal volunteers needed - FREE tickets!

It would be great if some TLFer's would be able to help out on Saturday and Sunday morning, just until 10am or so with marshalling the cars that are coming in for the VIP parking. There's a free ticket for everyone who can help and you'll be supplied with a reflective vest for the day and if you're lucky, creme eggs. Also, if someone is ok to be 'Chief Marshal' and co-ordinate, that would be brilliant.

Saturday:

Sunday

Thank you :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

From 7:30-8am.... 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Where are you sourcing them cream eggs from at this time of year? - I love them ! Bought all the last near date ones from the shop early last month and haven't seen any since :X

I'd help - but I will be shovelling a fry up down my fat neck with dave en route.....

Only here once

I'm gonna say no at this stage, then. We'd have to get up at about 5am so Shan had enough time to put her slap on.

Margate Exotics.

Hmmm...

Not a great response so far guys.... If I appoint myself as Chief Marshall, am I allowed to forcibly deputise others?

I'm looking at you deputy Swatton! :):)

& you deputy Chris!

• Like 2

On 9 August 2016 at 14:30, Dunc said:

Saturday:

I'm camping so happy to do the early start.

1.  Dunc

2  Eddie King 

Sunday

1. Dunc (if needed)

Added 

Still looking for volunteers on Sunday? Being at Brands at 07.30h would mean a painfully early start from Belgium, but I'd be happy to help during the day if useful.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

You know, we have a perfectly good track right here in town that is not being used this weekend. If you guys would simply ship your rides and heinys over the pond I'd be more than happy to volunteer for duty. 

Tacos on me. But feel free to bring along the creme eggs.:)

• Like 1

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Would it be possible to have some volunteers again for 2017? Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Evora NA

That'll be me then.

• Like 1

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

:thumbup: Thank you :)

1. Sparky

Evora NA

Yep.

1. Sparky

2. Dave Edwards.

• Like 1

Dave.

Go on then :thumbup:

1. Sparky

2. Dave Edwards

3. Martyn

Bibs might be an idea to purge the 2016 stuff out of this thread as it's going to get a bit confusing :)

1. Sparky

2. Dave Edwards

3. Martyn

4. Escape, happy to help as usual, and this time I'll be bringing a photographer. :-)

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

1. Sparky

2. Dave Edwards

3. Martyn

4. Escape

5. Dunc

6. internets

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Can you guys please PM me your addresses if required so I can pop some tickets in the post. Ta :)

Evora NA