free hit
counters
Workshop visit, Drive and a Feed... (Event) - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Instinct_NZ

Workshop visit, Drive and a Feed... (Event)

We are visiting the workshops of Ken Woodburn at KW Historics & then calling in to see Jim Gamsby at TVR who is a couple of doors down.
This will be followed by a drive out to Clevedon to the Corner Kitchen & Bar for lunch for those who feel inclined.

Where: KW Historics, 21 Lorien Place, East Tamaki

When: This Saturday (13th August) at 10.30am

We look forward to seeing you there.

kwhist.png

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Richard

I have to come down to Auckland tomorrow and hope to catch up with you guys.  Unfortunately I have to drop people off so it will be Mazda power, not the Elise .

Cheers

Darren

• Like 2

No problem coming in a Mazda Darren, or is that a Mazdarati :-)   It will be good to meet you and put face to the name. I know that Ken and Jim will have some interesting stories to share and hopefully some equally interesting cars in the workshops! I've been to this café before and the food is great, so hopefully you'll join us for lunch too.

Hi Guys

Just a quick note to say great to meet up again and thanks for organising a very interesting trip, it is always an inspiration to see around the workshops of true professionals.

All the very best  

Darren

6 hours ago, Enfield said:

Hi Guys

Just a quick note to say great to meet up again and thanks for organising a very interesting trip, it is always an inspiration to see around the workshops of true professionals.

All the very best  

Darren

Not a problem Darren, although the Kudos goes to @Esprit918 (Club President David Crandall) for this one. Hopefully we'll have a run up North in the not to distant future.

There are photos from todays event over on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/clublotusnz/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1065408433494447

PS. The September run is ending up in Warkworth, it's going to be on the 18th. Hopefully We'll see you there.

We are also going to join the TR Register on December 18th for an early morning Christmas breakfast run (Auckland to Warkworth).  

• Like 1