free hit
counters
Larini 'Club Sport' System Version 2.0 with Valve control - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Larini 'Club Sport' System Version 2.0 with Valve control

Any V6 owners from here has experience with this Version 2.0?

I was looking to buy an aftermarket exhaust early this year, was put off with long waiting list of 2Bular, hence turned to Larini. But I was told by Larini that they were developing a Version 2.0 then, which will sound better, louder when valve open, and significant sound reduction when valve is closed.

Does it come with a decat link pipe like 2Bular system (saw picture on 2Bular home page)?

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/08/2016 at 01:12, Edison Ngu said:

Any V6 owners from here has experience with this Version 2.0?

I was looking to buy an aftermarket exhaust early this year, was put off with long waiting list of 2Bular, hence turned to Larini. But I was told by Larini that they were developing a Version 2.0 then, which will sound better, louder when valve open, and significant sound reduction when valve is closed.

Does it come with a decat link pipe like 2Bular system (saw picture on 2Bular home page)?

I am selling a Komotec with carbon tips if your interested. :)

14 minutes ago, NANO said:

From Larini no news ?  ... no news good news  ...

Its probably a very good system. The original was one of the best sounding exhausts i have heard, bar they are too loud for track. So this one may well be the answer, if it passes noise tests :lol:

On ‎12‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 02:12, Edison Ngu said:

... to Larini. But I was told by Larini that they were developing a Version 2.0 then, which will sound better, louder when valve open, and significant sound reduction when valve is closed.

However as written above it should be stronger when the valve is open and normal when it is closed.

This is not bad ... (just what I'm looking for ...)

@Edison Ngu: you have news ?

• 2 months later...