free hit
counters
Parade Laps! - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Anyone still on site in their Lotus at 6pm on Sunday is welcome to join in with parade laps of the Brands Circuit. Be ready to head down to the entrance by the top of Paddock Hill bend and we'll lead you out for a few slow laps. If you've never been on the track before, it's a nice chance to see how terrifying Paddock Hill really is :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's why it's better to be near the back of the 'snake' - inevitably gaps open up in the middle of the pack and then everybody behind has to go like Lewis Hamilton on a qualifying lap increase their

Oh, so we have to let the pace car go, then stop on the grid, when we see the pace car in our rear view mirrors, try to catch it up. 

• Gold FFM

Just what I needed for that final bit of convincing. B-)

The missus says I should go, even though I can't persuade her to join me. So booking today!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

None of that please, I don't do racing, just a gentle stroll in the park will suffice :devil:

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I lead the parade, but was behind a pace car. Thank you. :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I tried but I had Dave Willey in the car, he's the Brands Hatch Event Manager and he'd have lost his job :lol:

Evora NA

25 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Man that +2's going slow!  Needs a kick up the arse!

Perfectly adequate and appropriate speed for a parade lap but unfortunately not an accurate representation of the route that the organisers had in mind hence the premature termination of the parade event.

Ah well, no big deal in the grand scheme of things. These things happen.