free hit
counters
Esprit S4 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit S4

For sale is my very sorted Esprit S4. I have owned the car for nearly 5 yrs and am only selling as I’m picking up another Esprit and I don’t have space for 2.
The car comes with many bills and a stamps in the hand book.
All of the major issues that the Early S4 has have been dealt with. We have vented discs and 4 pot callipers all round from PNM. New suspension from SJ’s. Radiators and fans upgraded. All Samco hoses. High pressure fuel pump with high flow fuel filter and 5-O injectors. Up rated T3/T4 highbrid turbo and K&N filters. Polybushes on all front wishbones. Oil coolers refurbished. New grill. Refurbished interior including new carpets and head lining. New thatcham approved alarm system, blue tooth Sony radio/ cd / MP3 and new speakers. The list goes on. If you want to see all the catalogue of work go to ” Lotus Esprit turbo S4″ on Facebook and like the page to access the content.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Getting ready for that 3-Eleven? :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 8/29/2016 at 14:38, Bibs said:

Getting ready for that 3-Eleven? :D

Have found myself a nice Turbo Esprit 84 MY...  Watch this space Bibs...?

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Looking forward to seeing the new pics, everyone loves the G turbo. :thumbup:  Was this car the metallic blue/silver turbo that had been in storage for years by chance......  If it was,it looked like a very honest car just need some small paint repairs and an interior tidy up and some love?

A

• 4 weeks later...

No not that car. Although I did speak to the owner and he seemed a little vague. I was waiting for an email that didn't come. He insisted that the car was totally original... " even the tyres" !!

must have been like driving on blocks of wood with 33 yr old tyres...???✌️

Picking the car up on Wednesday. ✌️✌?✌✌

• Like 2

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Sorry Chris, it won't be ready that quickly. However I probably will still have the Black S4 to use as it's still for sale.. 

Wayne✌️ ( soon to be S&G car man) ?✌️?✊

• Like 2