free hit
counters
Tyre pressures - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Chaps what pressures do you run on your Esprits, I have just checked the manual and it says 21 fronts 25 back. Should I go with this seems low to me but i guess i am used to modern tyres.

thanks in advance 

Danny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve I am completely in love with it. I am very lucky to have 550bhp Perfomance pack 6.3 E Class it has not moved apart from getting it out the garage to put the Esprit in it. That's how much I love

Thanks Chris I set them to that today. Bloody hard work to park but lovely once up to speed. I still haven't driven another car since I picked it up. I can't get enough of it actually I did move

chris that's my wedding anniversary I am brave but not that brave.  I will definitely come to the next one.   

Hi Danny

That's what I run mine at - I have Vredestein 225/60s on the back and the correct size on the front - and I up the pressure when I go on track.

As I understand it they are low because the tyre is part of the suspension.

Chris

• Gold FFM

Thanks Chris I set them to that today. Bloody hard work to park but lovely once up to speed.

I still haven't driven another car since I picked it up. I can't get enough of it actually I did move the missus fiat 500 to get it out the garage today. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Dan E said:

Thanks Chris I set them to that today. Bloody hard work to park but lovely once up to speed.

I still haven't driven another car since I picked it up. I can't get enough of it actually I did move the missus fiat 500 to get it out the garage today. 

Sounds like you've bought yourself your dream car there:thumbup:B-)

6 minutes ago, Dan E said:

Steve I am completely in love with it. I am very lucky to have 550bhp Perfomance pack 6.3 E Class it has not moved apart from getting it out the garage to put the Esprit in it. That's how much I love it. 

Good work Dan - drive and enjoy........that car ( much like mine) has spent way too long not being seen by anyone. Your local public will appreciate it!!!:thumbup: 

It looks a beautiful car!!B-)

If you fancy a bit of a drive and a nice dinner, come along to our meet next Thursday. Would be great to see the car.

Bring the missus for a surprise dinner :)

The next one will probably be a bit closer. I'll add you to the PM list for the monthly meet.

• Like 1

Dan

Really glad you're enjoying it. The car absolutely flies doesn't it.

Personally I'd go front 21 and rear 24. You'll find that the NCTs will wear in the middle first and that 23 or 24lbs is about right.   

• Gold FFM

Barrie, it is an absolute dream. It goes like it has a red hot poker stuck somewhere I am completely besotted by it. 

I still owe you that photo as promised, going to give it a wash tomorrow and i will send to you. 

It makes me and other people smile it should be on the Brexit flag 

• Like 1