free hit
counters
Lotus Carlton Wanted - Carlton / Cortina / Sunbeam - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Carlton Wanted

phumy

Anyone know where there is a half decent Carlton up for grabs, I could be in the market for one very soon?

pm me any details you have

Martin

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Aberdeenshire. One at Morrison Motors in Turriff. If you are going to call ask for Colin. Be warned, he may not sell it as he has a collection. But it is pristine, and very low mileage, as in almost new.

• 2 weeks later...

What sort of money are you offering?

An unfortunate fascination with Lotus, and proper drivers cars.

All caused by S75 LCF back in 2002, a mustard yellow GT3, and someone on here's got her.....

Was this aimed at me?

How would I know what to offer if I hadn't seen what Im supposed to be buying or are you asking me what £££I have put aside to buy one....???

Fair response!

Was a little daft of me.

I wondered if you might respond along the lines of 'looking for a rough one, up to £20k' or maybe 'I'd like as close to perfect as possible, up to £40k for the right car'.

I don't really want to part with mine, curiosity kinda got the better of me.

An unfortunate fascination with Lotus, and proper drivers cars.

All caused by S75 LCF back in 2002, a mustard yellow GT3, and someone on here's got her.....

I have one on my radar at the moment and going to view it on Saturday, will let you know how it goes. How do you get on with yours, how long have you had it and has it given you any grief?

I also see there are three for sale widely on the net at the moment, one at £25k, one at £40k and another for £55k...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Well, seems Lotus Cartons are like buses, you don't see one for ages, then three come along all at once.

Get some pics on here. Back in 87 one of my customers brought a brand spanker around to show me, lve loved them ever since!