free hit
counters
Visual Improvement - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Visual Improvement

Well i saw this photo, and fell in love! Something i have always looked at and thought "oh dear" was the mirrors, and these look great!

mine are on order and should be here in a few weeks! 

62E96448-77F8-4EA6-AEE9-80405C364349_zps

new plate should be on this week as well! 

And yes a weight saving again lol

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Glad to hear you've taken the plunge. I've seen a lot of likes and shares of this company's stuff on fb in the past months, but hasn't seemed to translate into UK sales thus far (or at least people on here havn't posted anything).

Looking forward to seeing them on your car, they do have a nice elegance. Keen to see what the joint with the base looks like in particular.

Well, I'm assuming Chris has got some Transforged Racing stems on the way, with or without the Motowerks JP mirrors. At least, that's what the pictures are of. The pics are V1, which is discontinued now, and there is a V2 which is bifurcated like the stock mount, only more pretty, and ball-ended to take the mirror. Both V1 and V2 do look the biz

I have gone for the V1, as i personally think it looks better. There is a plate supplied, so no mounting holes can be seen after. And they are in gloss black, as i hate the dipped look. Mirrors are a proper 2x2 weave, as actual carbon. 

Mounts will take a few weeks, and mirrors should be shipped today fingers crossed B-)

• Like 1

Just now, Ex Londoner said:

I have to state we're not official sponsors here on TLF

You're very welcome to become one :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Will pop you an email when I'm back in the office tomorrow mate. :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

3 hours ago, NW76 said:

Looks cool ;-) Especially the Gulf Racing Color Scheme... Will it also "fold in" at speeds above 230 km/h?!? 

Who did the Gulf Racing Color Wrap?

No folding in thus far at speeds of over 120mph.  The GR color scheme was done on a customers car in Hong Kong, looks the business.

• Like 1