free hit
counters
Hello, it's finally here after 6 months. - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Xisthos

Hello, it's finally here after 6 months.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Amazing car, congratulations and welcome to Exige ownership. Crazy what you guys have to pay but at least you are guaranteed exclusivity! Fortunately the driving pleasure is priceless! Looks sharp as a Ballisong knife!

Is it toxic green?

Either way, enjoy!

Awesome car Ryan! Your epic wait puts my 'short pause' in the shade. I like the red highlights. 

Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome everyone B-) Yes it's toxic green. The mirrors are not the usual red they paint them in, I specifically asked for the solid red to match the other red highlights even more. 

Ironically it won't be there for very long as I just placed an order for the Motoworks/Transforged mirrors. Looks like the modding has begun even before I've actually received the unit!

Hi Ryan ... finally ... your wait has been heard ...
It is very very nice car ... beautiful color, aggressive and particular. Congratulations.

Now you can finally enjoy it and you'll see that you will spend a great time of fun and you will understand what it means ... Lotus.

Congrats, Ryan ….. drive that beauty in the best of health. ;)

It's a real shame that Lotus continue using the standard exhaust in the current design - it just looks so bad.

Even more so now it's allegedly better sounding .

Congratulations, car sounds amazing, which it is! The Exige v6 is already one of the all-time greats.