free hit
counters
Shockingly bad service from Murray Lotus - Edinburgh - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Shockingly bad service from Murray Lotus - Edinburgh

@saj
You've had a spot of bad luck, but don't let that diminish your love for the car. It's always hit and miss with workshops. Many of us have been burned. I have been, several times, to the degree that I no longer trust anyone to touch my cars (except a friend of mine). As such, it might be time to just begin servicing the Evora yourself, provided you have the time and the tools. Although that Craig bloke seems pretty decent.

Compared to you, I'm a bit Fred Flintstone with my Jurassic Esprits - clutch jobs aren't as great a pain, but I've heard they take roughly 90 hours for the Evora. At the same time, that'll give you a good opportunity to refit all loose connectors and set everything right. It's a pain, but your car will be all the better for it! 

Best of luck. 

• Like 1

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've resisted contributing to this debate as its been quite emotive but as I've just had my Esprit V8 serviced and MOT'd at MMC (for the 11th year running) I feel I have to comment. Once again, I

Posted Images