Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Babes - Page 17 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Babes

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You're sure it was the handbrake? 😄

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

I hope so as my brother was driving. I think it was one Christmas Eve in the early 1990s. My brother was the designated driver and we were heading home from a pub along a dark country road in our old 1966 Triumph 1300. My booze-fuelled brain suddenly wondered what would happen if I suddenly yanked on the handbrake. Sure enough, the ditch beckoned. No-one was hurt and luckily the only damage was the registration plate falling off! Also fortunately for me, a farmer was following not far behind and stopped to help pull us out with a tow rope and his 4x4. I was up early the next day to re-attach the number plate before our parents awoke. We never did tell them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think her TPMS valve is faulty and she needs to let a bit of air out to firm up the ride!

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

1 hour ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Is that you on the right?

I was worried about the bonnet  getting scratched.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

So is Aimee helping out in the Lotus Silverstone workshop now?

That's @Barrykearley sunday morning. He broke down on his way back home from his swinging meet! He looks different when he's not in his boiler suit but you can tell it's him by the 80's hair do.

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.