free hit
counters
Lotus Babes - Page 21 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Babes

t70

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 03/01/2022 at 19:12, Bibs said:

270795893_647738502921684_1737863092662979100_n.jpg

Finally got to the bottom of this mystery. It’s @TheKevlarKid’s old silver LHD 2+0 manual, so #15 of the 20 Lotus Motorsport cars. Back in March 2019 one of our French TLFers updated the GTE Registry confirming the red wrap and tri-stripe. It also used to have silver wheels. I think it arrived in SW France via ex Lotus dealer Marcassus Sport. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

272262789_4706360602804086_4069795030000574582_n.jpg

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Where does everyone keep getting all of these photos of women with Lotuses? (Loti?)

Are they your sisters or cousins or something?

• Haha 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

I wish. 😝

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

HE wishes......

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

• Gold FFM
On 24/01/2022 at 16:14, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I remember that too at MB World. Did Crouchy also try it for size? 😄

Regularly, I'd wager.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Really? I was going with "Puss In Boots." Oh Well.

• Gold FFM

Now that would be a good selling point for an Evora +2!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
On 24/01/2022 at 14:41, DDubya said:

I know I've posted before but I still haven't cleaned the car since 🙂

Abby.jpeg

Had lunch at a table that was directly next to her and Crouchy at the Landmark Hotel in London a few years ago. What a lovely polite couple they were to everyone around them. Not what you might expect from a "football couple" at all. As a Liverpool fan it was a treat but as they were having lunch together I did not think it good form to go and interrupt for the usual photo/autograph shit that they must have to deal with all the time. Just left them to it.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

273374141_5168421283205614_3813514150533118983_n.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.