free hit
counters
Lotus Babes - Page 5 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
t70

Lotus Babes

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Marvellous!

I would really like to find such a superp antenna ornament for my red S4 as wel..... :-))))))))

Sweet pix dude!

Edited by esprits4de

Olaf S400 project www.esprits4.de

shapeimage_1.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys!!! really appreciate it... keep them coming... and... if you want me to pose on your cars... (as long as they are out of canada) it will only cost you the plane ticket, and room and board for the couple of days i'll be there! :rant:

And... I really want to thank John for giving us the opportunity to do this on his beautiful piece of land! And.. for taking the time to help us cart the cars down to the river valley... and for just being John!

Awwww..... gee, thanks. It was a gorgeous day, and it was a lot of fun!

But would it be wrong, to say the pleasure was mine?

:rant:

hehe... Andi's in the shower.. but I'm sure she would say "that's just fine! And... thank-you!"

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Damn, that's a new standard! I'll have to get crackin'. Now that I'm single again, I'll need to find some chicks to pose naked on my Esprit! Except I won't let them wear any shoes.....or clothes :rant:

Nice work Mark!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

hehe... It would be awesome if you got some pics to post in this thread... though.. the pg13 rating is definitely slipping.. hehehe

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

this is what you want ADMIT IT.............

or again is it more this...........

i keep finding random studio pics lol, think i have one with a girl from television x somewhere,

oh and more of me if you like LMAO LMAO

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I'm shocked.

Should I be? I dunno, but Karl... that Nova is awful!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

OMFG, mangel its smack time lol

(bibs, thats scrivs old nova, scary scary machine, just built to upset ppl, i have a video somewhere

of me trying to keep up "allegedly" with a lambo murci, then from nowhere on the inside that nova

comes storming past everything LMAO)

thats about 4 years ago now, love the sunburn, if you see the girl in the pink in the background its her top lol

and for the non belivers that think im not just great HA HA HA....

gggrrrr im coming to get ya.....

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I fank you!!

At least my post has forced you back down the fair women on the photo's route!!!!!

Hi there it's Amy the girl from Wales. I'm shocked you forgot my name. I'mnot too impressed with pic but would be very happy to pose for you again sometime as long as have time to prepare lol!

Hi Amy,

it was only Dave who forgot LOL. I am sure some of our welsh Esprit buddies can sort you out a car or two to pose with if you like. Also people often have a spare passenger seat if you just want to join on a hoon. ITs a bit of a mad house in here but we are all very friendly and often have a big laugh out.

Its good you checked us out and you fit well in the Hoti on a Loti thread :innocent::cool:

cheers

Alex (the one with the green car)

Hmmm... Interesting... Photobucket has removed the nudie pics.. Guess I should have read the "Terms of Use" :innocent:

Dammit! Me too!. Still, that last one is a cracker Karl!

Can't believe you guys forgot Amy's name....I wouldn't have!!! ;)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Andi will be with me at the BBQ in Calgary on the 5th of October... I don't think naked pictures in Steve's cul-de-sac will happen though.. ;)

Well Mark you may have got your lady naked on your car but check this hotty out......

SimoniPhone121.jpg

SimoniPhone001.jpg

Woha what a body.......!!!!! :blush:

Seriously though............

SimoniPhone141.jpg

SimoniPhone004.jpg

Not naked but stunning.......

Nakedness saved for my eyes only.....!!!!

Simon

Chunky Lover

Simon!!! THOSE SHOTS ROCK!!!! LOVE IT!!!