free hit
counters
TransForged Wing Mirror options for the Elise and Exige - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TransForged Wing Mirror options for the Elise and Exige

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Gary,

We're open to discussing distribution to the UK.  In terms of the Group Buy this is what we're thinking:

0-5 orders: 5% off
5-10 orders: 10% off
10+ order: 15% off

If anyone is interested in becoming a distributor please PM me directly.

I wasn't seeking to become a distributor, just interested in the group buy and assume it may be easier to ship the order in bulk to one UK address.

Was hoping for bigger discount on the group buy too - lets see how many actually want to buy..... I'll start.

I set please, V2, matt black.

• Like 1

I am interested, echo @550superfast on the cost side especially when you start adding customs tax etc... However I'm a big fan of the work you're doing @Ex Londoner 

V1, Matt Black, to fit Exige v6. I'm assuming this GB is for both the mounts and actual mirrors.

Thanks

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

10 hours ago, alias23 said:

I am interested, echo @550superfast on the cost side especially when you start adding customs tax etc... However I'm a big fan of the work you're doing @Ex Londoner 

V1, Matt Black, to fit Exige v6. I'm assuming this GB is for both the mounts and actual mirrors.

Thanks

Hi Imran,

Yes it includes the mirror, mount and associated hardware.

Here's the list so far, if we can get 6 secure orders in by EOD tomorrow (EST) then I'll do 10%.

1. 550superfast1x V2, Matt Black
2. SteveO...: 1x V2, Matt Black
3. alias23: 1x V1 or V2, Matt Black

20 minutes ago, Lanoirode said:

I you agree to send also to France, i'm in !

2. SteveO...: 1x V2, Matt Black
3. alias23: 1x V1 or V2, Matt Black
4. lanoirode: 1x V2, Matt Black

No problem, we ship them worldwide.  I'd like to close out the GB by Tuesday since I'all be at SEMA and not available around that time.

I'm in too, for a V2 kit in gloss black... Arnaud, we may arrange one shipping, if it can save some P&P cost ? 

2. SteveO...: 1x V2, Matt Black
3. alias23: 1x V1 or V2, Matt Black
4. lanoirode: 1x V2, Matt Black
5. French Frie : 1x V2, gloss Black

Not great timing - pound has hit a 31 year low against the dollar today. I think I shall leave it at this time - sorry.

On 10/6/2016 at 09:36, 550superfast said:

Not great timing - pound has hit a 31 year low against the dollar today. I think I shall leave it at this time - sorry.

No problem at all Chris.

For all that are interested in ordering with the discount, please confirm by Monday the latest and we'll get this started.

If you need more pics before then, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Hi Mick

I confirm my interest !

In order to lower the shipping costs, we are in contact with French Frie receive one parcel for both of us.

If you agree, it would be nice also to declare a low value in order to avoid the custom taxes. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'd like a pair of these mirrors, do they come in just carbon? I'm new to the forum and been searching for these for ages, is the difference between the v1 and 2 the stalk design? As I'd like the ones you have featured on the black S2 in the pictures, just some for info please, what's is the price in sterling delivered and all a taxes covered? Thanks

i noticed that the stalk is longer on the s3, is this a separate design for that vehicle because of the wide body? Or do they fit an s2 easily also

thanks again

Edited by Ben smith
Another question

Hi Mick, 

I'm just confirming that I'm still happy to go ahead with the GB on the V2 mirrors.

One question - is it possible to get the mirror pods in a matt/satin carbon finish? I have a lot of matt black panels on my CR and I think it'll make a better match. Not a deal breaker if you can't, but it would be perfect if you could.

Cheers

SteveO...

Ben:  At this point the mirrors are only produced in carbon Fiber, the difference the two versions is the stalk design, the V.2 covers all three points where as the V.1 just the two lower points but a nice vinyl (Satin or CF) is provided to provide an improved look over factory.

The stalk on the V.3 is slightly longer (perhaps 0.5") but honestly the two V.1's on the V6 Exige love the improved visibility over factory as well as several other enhancements (see pics below).  On our shop S2 I have both styles interchanged whenever the mood allows.  

If you visit the website (www.transforged.com) it should provide a total just before checkout, minus 5% and that's the cost shipped.

SteveO: We have another client from the UK requesting the mirror backs in Matte finish, so that's not a problem!

If you guys are ready to order today, then I can put together a checkout code that should provide a discount.  

More info here: 

IMG_20161114_143857569_HDR.thumb.jpg.e43d417071e14be6c7b9426620a71384.jpg

30068203272_d6002fbd82_z.jpg.4092b987c98a1475ad31f57210ce2064.jpg

WP_20161021_08_35_13_Pro.thumb.jpg.8a0da20a43f9d46543fc5562b75acf7d.jpg