Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drones... - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Drones...

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'm getting a Garmin Virb ultra 30 too with that OBD dongle for full data overlays. TLF videos are about to go 'next level'!

:thumbup:

• Like 2

Yup, ordered mine last week too.

Wonder if I'll get it in time to film picking up the Exige...

Shame Casey caused that storm in teacup over soft images, due to not realising he had to focus it.

BTW, the CE version is nerfed slightly to 4km, down from the FCC 7km range. But that's still pretty awesome, and I'm not interested in breaking the law anyway, and operating beyond visual range.

Looking forward to your feedback.

i have a phantom 2 vision plus.

will upgrade if it's great.

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

DJI direct. No idea how soon it will ship, but I remember people saying they were pretty snappy on previous releases.

After building quads and hexes myself since 2008, I did get a P2 non-Vision (but with gimbal for GoPro) a couple of years ago, but this will be my first App-driven quad. Looks absolutely awesome, so compact and convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately DJI totally underestimated the pre-order load and are looking at a bit more of a wait than hoped. Even direct orders are looking like start of November for orders placed after the first two days. Mine was Day 3. Blimey!

If anyone ever thinks threads on here get out of hand, the DJI Mavic forum is an object lesson in applied peevishness. Entitled millennials in their scores are whining about the Mavic delay. DJI are floored by the demand and have no hope of meeting the dates they had assumed were reasonable.

In the meantime, Even GoPro with a slightly weaker product are also so swamped by demand that they've announced that the 23rd ain't happening and global availability won't happen this year!

Luckily, I'm getting very used to waiting for something awesome, for an indeterminate duration....

Dji have removed a tonne of threads on there, but there must be a million complaints after the announced date came and went. I'm very keen to get my hands on one, it's been a long few weeks! 

Just watching this, nerding out nicely! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...

Mine's at the DHL depot in Cambridge. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but maybe I'll get it today.

The first thing that happens is the Shipped bullet (4) on the order progress screen goes blue, then it ships. Log in, have a look.

Yes, DJI have really ballsed this one up. I certainly won't be pre ordering anything from them in the future. If it's not in stock, they can whistle.

Hope you get yours soon @Bibs

:thumbup:

I spoke to Heliguy last week. They're expecting a delivery of 15 this week, they had a few last week. We're off on holiday on Friday and I'd have liked to have taken it, but I think it'll probably be too late.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.